• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

Smokey

ay yo wat in the fuck is this 2009

li7C2BB.jpg

H0vpXl1.jpg

fuck that put me on #teamTFPC

uh, they both look like shit to me. Or are those both xbone screens?

x1 retail shots

i am appalled

Ferny

ay yo wat in the fuck is this 2009

fuck that put me on #teamTFPC

x1 retail shots

i am appalled

9zAh3sV.gif

Team PC Updated:

1) Bob Origin: MrBob
2) Ferny
3) Az
4) Somnia
5) Eznark
6) levious
7) Nightz
8) Luke
9) Rors
10) Livewire
11) FMT (we know it's gonna happen)
12) Smokey!

DCX

DCX
gg dcx

He better not say it was because he had credits. I hate when people do that. "Oh, well I had 20 dollars in credit and I traded in 5 games..." You still paid full price, jerk!
Gg Rors...never take a phone call during Madden, especially from an ex :

DCX

Has the trade deadline passed? I have 3 REs 80+ and 6 CBs 80+ and I'd love to make some deals for a LE and/or a DT.

Also, fucking Sherman wanted a 6 year/66 million dollar contract. Asshole.
I gave him 69 because I don't want him to leave :(

rinse82

Has the trade deadline passed? I have 3 REs 80+ and 6 CBs 80+ and I'd love to make some deals for a LE and/or a DT.

I think I have an LE if you want to move a CB

McNei1y

I can't remember what my LE's are like but you can take a look if you're on. I'm interested in any potential chance for a CB.

LiveWire

$12 instant credit for pre-ordering Dark Souls 2 PC on GMG + 20% off TF from GMG code (given through their newsletter that you get from signing up on their website.)

59 - 12 - 12 = 35

Obviously if you're not planning on getting Dark Souls 2 then it's not as big of a savings but TF for under 50 is still good.

GG, FMT.

Can we do something about intentional grounding? Every week I get to watch one of you assholes drop 15 yards and scramble hoping for a play to develop, and when you're about to get sacked, you just throw it two yards forward out of bounds. And apparently it's never called.

gg az. thought you were going to run for 200 yards on me after that first drive. luckily wussles WR's dont go up and make plays like they do in real life.... lots of one on one coverage where my guys came up with the ball or knocked it down.

i tried to be more careful passing in this game after the shitty performance against CB but i still did make some risky throws that are a coin flip between int and catch

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG, FMT.

Can we do something about intentional grounding? Every week I get to watch one of you assholes drop 15 yards and scramble hoping for a play to develop, and when you're about to get sacked, you just throw it two yards forward out of bounds. And apparently it's never called.

The FMT special!

GG, FMT.

that is more of the games fault at not having the proper animation or recognition over not assessing the rule properly. pushing R stick in throws the ball away but EA has decided that doing that will only sail the ball directly out of bounds. in real life, a QB would obviously throw past the LOS and since he's outside the pocket that's not grounding.

that is more of the games fault at not having the proper animation or recognition over not assessing the rule properly. pushing R stick in throws the ball away but EA has decided that doing that will only sail the ball directly out of bounds. in real life, a QB would obviously throw past the LOS and since he's outside the pocket that's not grounding.

You were so far back and so close to being out of bounds that there's no way that ball was making it to the LOS.

I'm saying it's a tough angle.

i guess it is. the point is no matter if i'm scrambling or no one is around and i push the designated "throw the ball away" button, it just sails right out of bounds. in other words you have no control over where the ball goes regardless.

in my game against CB, aldon smith hit lesean mccoy in the backfield and mccoy truck sticked him off. it would be like me saying well that's totally impossible so you should have just run out of bounds instead of getting a 30 yard gain on that play

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
in my game against CB, aldon smith hit lesean mccoy in the backfield and mccoy truck sticked him off. it would be like me saying well that's totally impossible so you should have just run out of bounds instead of getting a 30 yard gain on that play

I dont know whats wrong with that scenario. Motherfucker was probably drunk. Intoxicated people arent known to have amazing balance.

oatmeal

Banned
Exactly, I actually did the more honourable thing by playing the CPU!

I would've lost if it wasn't for a fluke tip int in my own endzone
Naw. The more honorable thing would have been doing what I did last time it didn't work out.

Next time I will just play the CPU and get the easy win.

SickBoy

Sickboy, I won't be able to play at all today/tonight. I should be free all day tomorrow though.

Hey, I'm not sure, but I might not be available until Monday (typical time I'm available is after 6:30 PT for a couple hours -- after my kids are in bed). I'll see about tomorrow, though.

Division (Division's Combined Overall Record) (Divisional Match Ups played)
Divisional Ranking. Player's PSN & Team (Overall Record) (Divisional Record)

AFC

North (13-16) (4/12)

1. brentech's Browns (5-2) (2-0)
2. Splaticuz's Bengals (5-2) (1-0)
3. CPU's Ravens (2-6) (1-2)
4. spottieottiedop's Steelers (1-6) (0-2)

]South (13-16) (5/12)

1. Nokatoish's Jaguars (7-1) (1-0)
2. vabrave's Titans (3-4) (2-1)
3. Smokey_Nice's Texans (2-5) (2-1)
4. JABEE's Colts (1-6) (0-3)

East (12-18) (6/12)

1. york887's Dolphins (4-3) (2-0)
2. the_real_deftech's Jets (2-5) (1-1)
3. rinse82's Bills (3-5) (2-2)
4. ocelitlleoaPatriots (3-5) (1-3)

West (22-11) (7/12)

1. markmhc's Chiefs (7-2) (2-1)
2. Sokanish's Raiders (5-3) (2-2)
2. N1ghtz's Chargers (5-3) (2-2)
4. TheDrizzlerJ11's Broncos(5-3) (1-2)

NFC

North (11-17) (5/12)

1. MrBob2k7's Bears (4-3) (2-1)
2. thekranz's Packers (3-4) (1-1)
2. pistolpete294's Lions (3-4) (1-1)
4. OneEyedJacks23's Vikings (1-6) (1-2)

South (18-15) (7/12)

1. DCXgaf's Falcons (6-2) (3-1)
2. Carcomar's Panthers (6-3) (2-1)
3. Arkaium's Saints (5-3) (2-2)
4. dmczaf's aka CPU's Buccaneers (1-7) (0-3)

East (15-15) (6/12)

1. TheColdOne33's Eagles (6-2) (2-0)
2. Wellster's Giants (5-3) (3-1)
3. McNeily4's Redskins (3-4) (1-2)
4. WhatRobEats' Cowboys (1-6) (0-3)

West (17-14) (7/12)

1. FrenchMov's 49ers (6-2) (4-0)
2. Vaultboy_13's Rams (6-2) (2-2)
3. TigerRag's Seahawks (5-3) (1-2)
4. Fisheyelens' Cardinals (0-7) (0-3)

Bengals
WR Trindon Holliday - Broken Ribs

Bills
HB C.J. Spiller - Broken Ribs
SS Aaron Williams - Broken Thumb

Broncos
FS Rahim Moore - Dislocated Ankle

Browns
MLB Craig Robertson - Quad Tear

Buccaneers
ROLB Lavonte David - Pulled Groin

Cardinals
QB Josh Freeman - Fractured Elbow

Chargers
CB Jordan Akinwande - Pulled Groin

Colts
LE Cory Redding - Broken Thumb
CB Greg Toler - Pulled Groin

Cowboys
ROLB Bruce Carter - Upper Arm Fracture
HB Knowshon Moreno - Abdominal Tear

Dolphins
FS Don Jones - Shoulder Tear
WR Dexter McCluster - Abdominal Tear

Falcons
CB DeMarcus Van Dyke - Shoulder Tear

Giants
RG Brandon Mosley - Broken Ribs

Packers
WR Randall Cobb - Ruptured Disk
WR Jordy Nelson - Dislocated Elbow
DT Sione Pouha - Pulled Groin

Rams
C Joe Madsen - Broken Collarbone

Ravens
MLB Arthur Brown - Pulled Groin
ROLB Elvis Dumervil - Pulled Groin

Redskins
HB Alfred Morris - Torn Bicep
MLB Brandon Spikes - Broken Thumb

Saints
HB Darren Sproles - Foot Stress Fracture

Texans
CB Brandon Harris - Dislocated Elbow
RE Ropati Pitoitua - Ruptured Disk

Titans
RE Lavar Edwards - Abdominal Tear
MLB Jonathan Vilma - Fractured Shoulder Blade
WR Mario Manningham - Ruptured Disk

Rorschach

Just played with the worst pudge of all time. Feeding all game, then trying to 1v4 when he can't even 1v1 because they're 10 levels above him...

Rorschach

Ok, so Origin does have something redeeming about it... downloading Tittenfall at 60 mb/s. That's way better than steam. Of the game services, I think Amazon is the only one that has done it faster . Torrent for the gta iv trailer still holds the record, though!

Top Bottom