• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

well also keep in mind that the "ovr" rating you see is dependent on what you are looking for with the type of defense you run. for instance, i had my DT set as run stuffer and it had glenn dorsey as a 51. i then changed it to another one of the options (aggressive dt or something else) and magically he was an 81. none of his stats changed.

the main things i look for with defensive line are block shedding, strength, power moves/finesse moves, speed and play recognition

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
that game was embarrassing. crow demolished me.

i'm not sure this game is even fun for me anymore. jesus.

edit: everyone who is remotely good on my team is injured to. Moreno gone. My MLB gone. Dez hurt this game. CB gone. I can't throw the ball, can't run, no fun.

Actually I'm not high but I am absolutely positive it was you Rors. That's why I was so shocked and went and cried in bed for 4 hours after that

Rorschach

Alright, I waited like 15 minutes on this invite if the GAF timer is to be believed and you haven't accepted, phee. I'll just solo I guess. :|

Kingbrave

gg Jabee

you guys are really good.

Good news: I broke out for a 16 yard run and I scored a touchdown and only 1 interception.

Bad news: I fumbled and I went to do the flea flicker and when the rb shoveled it back to the QB he missed by a mile....

So, fuck you football jesus but was still a good game!

Sokantish

Never give up, Kingbrave. I use to lead the league in interceptions and be terrible at defense. Now I'm middle of the pack at throwing interceptions and I have a terrible defense. If I can do it, you can too!

Kingbrave

Never give up, Kingbrave. I use to lead the league in interceptions and be terrible at defense. Now I'm middle of the pack at throwing interceptions and I have a terrible defense. If I can do it, you can too!

My kid loves it...and I qoute "I like it when you cry daddy!" I'm gonna leave him at some stranger's doorstep.

I've got exactly 2 weeks left! Just sim the rest of the league after I play each week and I can finish out the regular season. What week do we play, phee?

I think we play "two" weeks from now

So after this next advance I've got THE OATS and then you're next.

Top Bottom