• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden '25 PS4 Season 2 CCM Thread: Now with 75% less Madden talk!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Game looked fine on xbone. Stop being whiny about resolution like the rest of the nerds on neogaf!

Im probably the last person to get into resolutions and graphics, but parts with single digit framerates in titanfall on xbox one is laughable and unacceptable for a game basically built for that system.

Sanjuro

Im probably the last person to get into resolutions and graphics, but parts with single digit framerates in titanfall on xbox one is laughable and unacceptable for a game basically built for that system.

That only is applicable if the gameplay is somehow worse than what was provided in the beta.

Stop trying to justify your purchase (and your xbone). Just get it on PC like the rest of us.

I didn't purchase it bruh. Gamefly!

Ps

I played hours of the beta and never saw it dip into single digits. Even if it did oh well! Game will still be fun and if it is god awful I'll just buy it on pc and enjoy the improved performance. Best to have all options available!

Ferny

I didn't purchase it bruh. Gamefly!

Ps

I played hours of the beta and never saw it dip into single digits. Even if it did oh well! Game will still be fun and if it is god awful I'll just buy it on pc and enjoy the improved performance. Best to have all options available!

Just buy it now. It's 47 bucks on gamefly.

Smokey

Game looked fine on xbone. Stop being whiny about resolution like the rest of the nerds on neogaf!

Unacceptable bruh

I get you, but it's a console. Resolutions of that nature on devices that upscale are the norm.

I prefer my games to not look like smothered coleslaw on my TV. 1080P should have been easy to hit look at the game it ain't BF4

Lower resolution impacts gameplay in FPS. And the mafucka stutters on X1. TF on X1 gets a Charlamagne Donkey of the day award

How is #icant a good hashtag smokey? Cmon brah

Why you hating

Just be grateful that I decided to bless the PC squad with my presence

McNei1y

SickBoyyyyyy.... when can we play?!?!?!!? I don't want our game to go to sim. That's another game I could use as practice that will be wasted! Hopefully we can find a time!!!

brentech

Asked in mechanical keyboard thread as well, but anyone own one that's really quiet, has num pad, and extra binding/macro keys?

I like my solar K750, but I think I could use an upgrade.

Sanjuro

Asked in mechanical keyboard thread as well, but anyone own one that's really quiet, has num pad, and extra binding/macro keys?

Cherry Brown keys are my recommendation.

I have the Logitech mechanical. Should run you $100 and it's backlit.

TheCrow

I'd rather be a bird and CAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

images

Welcome back. I wonder how well phoenix works with a mjolnir.

SickBoyyyyyy.... when can we play?!?!?!!? I don't want our game to go to sim. That's another game I could use as practice that will be wasted! Hopefully we can find a time!!!

He's almost always available to play at around 6:30 pst. Try sending him a pm if you haven't already.

Sanjuro

Unacceptable bruh

I prefer my games to not look like smothered coleslaw on my TV. 1080P should have been easy to hit look at the game it ain't BF4

Lower resolution impacts gameplay in FPS. And the mafucka stutters on X1. TF on X1 gets a Charlamagne Donkey of the day award

Why you hating

Just be grateful that I decided to bless the PC squad with my presence

If you're that anal about resolution, I'm surprised you considered a console version in the first place. They both played very similar to me in the beta stages. Don't anticipate a great difference here.

Smokey

Cherry Browns are your best bet if you want quiet. I use a Logitech g710+. It's ok but I think prefer the feedback of Cherry Blues even if they are loud.

If you're that anal about resolution, I'm surprised you considered a console version in the first place. They both played very similar to me in the beta stages. Don't anticipate a great difference here.

Locked 60fps makes a difference. The higher resolution is just a plus.

brentech

Cherry Browns are your best bet if you want quiet. I use a Logitech g710+. It's ok but I think prefer the feedback of Cherry Blues even if they are loud.

I missed the amazon sale on that keyboard this morning. had it in my cart and then closed my laptop and forgot about it. =\
Now they're out of stock.

LiveWire

Just beat the campaign. Lulz storyline but the action is good. The level with the
monsters
makes me wish they had a
Pacific Rim-style machine vs monster battle.

CB3

Get Crow's keyboard. Pretty sure he put extra gravel beneath the keys so you can really hear each keystroke.

I always know when he is about to talk because you can hear his push to talk button smack across mumble

brentech

Steelers - SpottieOttieDop

Not sure if this is an active player? If so, let me know when you want to play. Will PM as well.
Edit: Guess that's not his GAF name. Will have to wait and see.

CB3

Lol bucs. I'd make fun of them more but we all know DM doesn't read this thread.

Eagles need to cut Cary Williams and go after Revis!

SickBoy

I sent a message suggesting about 10 minutes from now, didn't get anything back.. does this work? I'll pop on the PS4. Sorry, it's been a bit of a hectic weekend/Monday for me. Usually finding the time isn't a huge hassle for me.

games remaining:

bears vs. vikings - ?
steelers vs. browns - ?
redskins vs. cards - ?
packers vs. lions - simit?

p.s.

remember the league vances tomorrow MORNING @ 10 am pst

games remaining:

bears vs. vikings - ?
steelers vs. browns - ?
redskins vs. cards - ?
packers vs. lions - simit?

p.s.

remember the league vances tomorrow MORNING @ 10 am pst

dude

if you're going to wait till tomorrow you might as well extend the deadline

which means you should sim it tonight

I know Brentech was looking for his opponent, redskins cards might happen, and I think Bears Vikings is happening tonight

dude

if you're going to wait till tomorrow you might as well extend the deadline

which means you should sim it tonight

I know Brentech was looking for his opponent, redskins cards might happen, and I think Bears Vikings is happening tonight

bears/vikings is a simit.

the other 2 games had all 4 parties posting on this same page in the past hour or so.... so hopefully it happens!

p.s.

brent and if you play tonight stay up so we can play! we're opponents next week

SickBoy

I'll give it a few more minutes but haven't heard from McNeilly so this might be going to Sim. Sitting in game session, so hopefully he'll pop in momentarily

Top Bottom