• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey Brent, AZ said no one on our team was capable of hard carrying. Just thought you'd like to know that.

BigAT

Can I make a ruling?

IPu9lxT.gif

This guy is a judge or something? I don't know.

Crow, which is why I picked him first.

Lol no he doesn't

Safe lane farmer doesn't mean hard carry.

Hard carry's are heroes that need 30 mins of farm to come online

OD, AM, dusa... Think of 4 protect 1 carrys

If you mean you got the best safe lane carry then I agree. But we have better cores and better offlaners

eznark

Banned
Ferny definitely got the most serious player. Team Rage.

I have a 100% win rate with OD bitchtits. 100% gyro. 100% spectre.

Get #rekt

Mrbob

I almost would rather have the mumble chat streams than the actual games. I'd love to hear the bitching going on in each room as each game progresses.

We never run hard carry starts so no idea what Az is even talkimg about

Even void isn't played as a hard carry anymore he's in the offline for Christ's sake. As do you even Doto bro?

We safelaned him last night. Were you even paying attention? It's kind of silly to reference how he's used in the pro scene since we're clearly not anywhere near that level.

LiveWire

So do you guys think I could just use a VPN and pay for the NFL Game pass that the europeans pay for?

Good luck finding a VPN that works. I went through 7 or 8 last season. NFL was really good about cracking down on them. Have you tried entering your home address at the DirecTV Sunday Ticket website to see if you can buy the digital service direct?

cdyhybrid

I almost would rather have the mumble chat streams than the actual games. I'd love to hear the bitching going on in each room as each game progresses.

We could do like Red Zone, but instead of dropping into football games it would be DOTA Mumble channels.

"Oh no, CB just hit Echo Slam BEFORE blinking in, and hit literally nothing. Let's go live to Team Ferny and get their reaction"

eznark

Banned
We could do like Red Zone, but instead of dropping into football games it would be DOTA Mumble channels.

"Oh no, CB just hit Echo Slam BEFORE blinking in, and hit literally nothing. Let's go live to Team Ferny and get their reaction"

"we fokken lost bro"

Also I did that shit twice last night with Veno. Popped the ult with literally no one even in the vicinity of me. Stupid WASD!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Good thing that has never happened.

eznark

Banned
Clearly the only way to solve the splatbot conundrum, since he has obviously broken the game, is the do reverse captains mode.

BigAT

Finishing up this week's Bombcast, my only surprise now regarding Dan is that he somehow made it to 30 without killing himself accidentally from stupidity.

We safelaned him last night. Were you even paying attention? It's kind of silly to reference how he's used in the pro scene since we're clearly not anywhere near that level.

So you safelaned with a hard carry... how does that make every safelane farmer a hard carry? You are aware there are different classifications for carries, yeah? How does crow give your team a "hard carry" advantage when he doesn't typically play hard carrys?

and you didn't even play FV as a hard carry. You didn't afk farm for 30 minutes with a bf. No, you grabbed early team fight items and we fought.

There are many different types of carrys

semi/mid game carry (juggs potm)
hard carry (naga pl OD AM)
anti carry (slar viper razor)

TheCrow

Was listening to an old idle thumbs podcast and they brought up my favorite part of last of us. Its that animation they made where joel crouches behind cover and ellie takes cover with him. She like slides in under his arm.

So you safelaned with a hard carry... how does that make every safelane farmer a hard carry? You are aware there are different classifications for carries, yeah? How does crow give your team a "hard carry" advantage when he doesn't typically play hard carrys?

and you didn't even play FV as a hard carry. You didn't afk farm for 30 minutes with a bf. No, you grabbed early team fight items and we fought.

There are many different types of carrys

semi/mid game carry (juggs potm)
hard carry (naga pl OD AM)
anti carry (slar viper razor)

Rage shake is best shake.

I actually spent a lot of the game farming, but that wasn't my point. You said he's used as an offlaner now and I was stating that we didn't use him that way last night. I never said that that made every safelaner a hard carry.

Rage shake is best shake.

I actually spent a lot of the game farming, but that wasn't my point. You said he's used as an offlaner now and I was stating that we didn't use him that way last night. I never said that that made every safelaner a hard carry.

No you implied it by saying that we have no one capable of playing a hard carry. I asked why that even mattered being as we aren't known for our hard carry play. We like to fight early and often and we pick carries that are good at that. You are making up "advantages" for your team that don't even exist.

We almost never pick hard carrys and the ones we do pick, which is pretty much only FV, isn't even played as a hard carry. Early team fight items like mom, maelstrom, aghs then we go.

You didnt go midas or bf on void and afk. You fought.

No you implied it by saying that we have no one capable of playing a hard carry. I asked why that even mattered being as we aren't known for our hard carry play. We like to fight early and often and we pick carries that are good at that. You are making up "advantages" for your team that don't even exist.

We almost never pick hard carrys and the ones we do pick, which is pretty much only FV, isn't even played as a hard carry. Early team fight items like mom, maelstrom, aghs then we go.

You didnt go midas or bf on void and afk. You fought.

Watch the replay, bro. I did go midas. I sold it at the end when I six slotted.

Hell, I'm pretty sure I apologized to you for grabbing one of your jungle creeps with the midas.

Top Bottom