• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Ferny

Leave it to dirty fucking ferny to blame me for not getting the grudge match started. It was your idea, dummy! You get it gong!
kkEVd3d.jpg

My friends been trying to getme back into WoW. I went over and played it for 3 hours yesterday. Realized this game is going downhill while getting the itch at the same time. Just bought FFXIV..

Grudge match BO5 teams have been drafted!

Team Az:
Az
Crow
Eznark
Nightz
FMT

Team DirtyFerny:
Ferny
Brent
CB
Shake
Splat

Alternates: ph33, bob, live, greg (whoever else that we forgot, sorry!)

Ferny

There will be prizes for this one as well. I'm sponsoring this WhooshKadoosh with all my drug money. Winning team and hopefully the casting team of AT & Gravestorm will get a little something something at the end of this thing.

Grudge match BO5 teams have been drafted!

Team Az:
Az
Crow
Eznark
Nightz
FMT

Team DirtyFerny:
Ferny
Brent
CB
Shake
Splat

Alternates: ph33, bob, live, greg (whoever else that we forgot, sorry!)

omfg i got picked!? what does this mean and when do we play? i'll get on right now if i have to (on my "lesser" computer since my wife is playing shitty guild wars 2)

Ferny

omfg i got picked!? what does this mean and when do we play? i'll get on right now if i have to (on my "lesser" computer since my wife is playing shitty guild wars 2)

We haven't decided on that just yet. It'll probably happen spread over a couple weekends or something.

what is a good keyboard/mouse for dota? im going to buy some new ones. i bought a gaming mouse a few months back and its good enough but ill be moving it to my crappy computer. keep in mind i'm just a poor working man who can't even afford cable or satellite!

eznark

Banned
what is a good keyboard/mouse for dota? im going to buy some new ones. i bought a gaming mouse a few months back and its good enough but ill be moving it to my crappy computer. keep in mind i'm just a poor working man who can't even afford cable or satellite!

That Razer Naga I bought is a piece of shit. I'll send it to you if you want to try it out. It's nicer than a standard mouse but is way worse than my RAT 7

I have an old mouse i can send you that I used to use for dotes.

i dont mind buying it i just didn't want to spend $200 on a keyboard. i'm looking to spend $50 ish on the kb and about $30-40 on mouse

thanks for the kind offers though... brahs!

BigAT

Just get something you're comfortable with. Dota isn't really the type of game where you need crazy mouse buttons or macro keys.

Maybe it's just years of Counter-Strike play, but I've always felt like a good mouse surface is just as important as the mouse. Maybe even more important now that basically any mouse is going to be an accurate optical/laser.

Greg

My friends been trying to getme back into WoW. I went over and played it for 3 hours yesterday. Realized this game is going downhill while getting the itch at the same time. Just bought FFXIV..
that game turned to shit shortly before Wrath which is when I quit and sold my characters

eznark

Banned
I have a wedding in Milwaukee on Saturday so I will be driving up Saturday morning and be back Sunday afternoon. So basically just not Saturday pleeeeeeeeeease.

I like that the last somewhat vocal MaddenGAF detractor has been fully converted to dotes. Welcome home, FMT.

Top Bottom