• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

I feel like he's probably the best farmer out of all of us and a gold advantage like that on any carry is a team advantage. I could be wrong, and that's why we play the games.

I already said Crow was the best safelane farmer in the pool.

You said we have no one capable of playing hard carry when we never run hard carrys - on either team. Then you tried to say juggs is a hard carry. Those are the two issues I addressed. You are wrong on both.

I already said Crow was the best safelane farmer in the pool.

You said we have no one capable of playing hard carry when we never run hard carrys - on either team. Then you tried to say juggs is a hard carry. Those are the two issues I addressed. You are wrong on both.

I apologize, I should've just said farming safelaner. I didn't realize you were going to get so up in arms over using the term hard carry, which, I admit was the improper phrase to use. I think my point doesn't change in that we still get a farmed carry-type hero, which I believe is an advantage.

TheCrow

We don't mention you Bob because it would hurt Crow's feelings.

cry.gif

Don't feel bad, shake. If I wasn't a captain, I'm sure I would've been below you. Shit, when we did the joindota league, I was left off the starting lineup. Those ego checks hurt.

Greg

going through wiki pages for different heroes:
"His passive Berserker's Blood defines the power of sacrifice; he gets more dangerous the more he gets hurt."

I would be unstoppable!

eznark

Banned
Shake hasn't posted in an hour. Mission accomplished. Ferny, you need to take an alternate, our frienderino has clearly self-destructed.

Greg

Man, telling my supervisor that I was leaving was awkward as fuck.
1 awkward as fuck moment for a dream job? worth it!

Huskar is actually really good at your level because no one knows how to deal with him. See also: Riki.

I didn't know Na'vi was playing today.
http://www.twitch.tv/roomonfire
I feel like with these matches full of random people I should stop playing support so I have a little bit more of an influence over the game (and to learn about the characters that destroy me instantly when I play support), but I want to get better at support for when I play with you guys

so far I've played:
Ancient Apparition
Crystal Maiden
Disruptor
Lina
Luna
Nyx
Skywrath Mage
Treant
Venomancer
Witch Doctor

Witch Doctor is my favorite of the bunch so far

Skywrath and Disruptor really interest me, but I haven't played them much

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Bryan Wiedey ‏@pastapadre
EA has confirmed the Madden NFL 15 demo will go out on Tuesday (8/12).

Sokantish

Random Draft Classes
For the first time in CFM, draft classes are entirely random. Every name, rating, trait, face, etc. is randomly generated every season. No two classes are alike or predictable. This is something we’ve wanted to do for the past few years. Our fans have been very passionate about random draft classes, and this addition adds unlimited replayability to Connected Franchise.

I don't believe them!

Good luck finding a VPN that works. I went through 7 or 8 last season. NFL was really good about cracking down on them. Have you tried entering your home address at the DirecTV Sunday Ticket website to see if you can buy the digital service direct?

I found one that works but you'd still have to pay for the gamepass. There was a premium VPN service today giving away a 6 month trial so I tried it out and got to the payment screen so I figure it works. My address is not usable for the Sunday Ticket :(

Somnia

Man it's insane how much cheaper things are on amazon. I use to order a lot of my protein, vitamins, etc. on bodybuilding.com cause of their deals, but I just ordered all of the same stuff on amazon and saved $38. Now on bodybuilding I would get like 3, 5 serving packages with a order for free, etc. but I think the overall $$ value from amazon is worth it.

Top Bottom