• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Rorschach

Here I was about to complain about missing out on Madden and my fantasy leagues dying and it turns out one of my favorite GAFers passed away... What a sad fucking day.

brentech

lol. I never read the post until now, about dota 2 workshop tools:

as you recall from The International, Techies made a surprise appearance during the All Star match, giving hopes of fun and mischief to Dota children all over the world – that is until Arteezy decided to ruin the dream.

Somnia

BuocwbeIUAAB0it1_zpsab8109b9.jpg

MS image tease for gamescom....

X= 360 symbol, B= Scalebound, O= Halo, X = original xbox symbol, @ = ID@XBOX, G = Dragon Age, A = Fable, M = Witcher (upside down W), E = Evolved, S = Sunset, C = Call of Duty, O = Project Spark, M = Quantom, 1 = fifa 14 and 4 = farcry

If the two x's mean emulation is coming =O

TheCrow

BuocwbeIUAAB0it.jpg:large

MS image tease for gamescom....

X= 360 symbol, B= Scalebound, O= Halo, X = original xbox symbol, @ = ID@XBOX, G = Dragon Age, A = Fable, M = Witcher (upside down W), E = Evolved, S = Sunset, C = Call of Duty, O = Project Spark, M = Quantom, 1 = fifa 14 and 4 = farcry

If the two x's mean emulation is coming =O

Great cant wait to go back to my most used 360 game. Netflix.

Somnia

don't do this to yourself...probably not happening. i'm sure it would've leaked by now if it was. that would be pretty big news.

Eh if it doesn't happen it's whatever... more excited to see more of Scalebound if that B means it will be shown.

i turned my xbone on for the first time in 2 months today. what a piece of junk system it is!

but if they will allow me to play rsc 2 then i would play it more often

brentech

Such emotion over ya boy crow when

1. I didn't mention your name
2. I didn't mention your name
3. I didn't mention your name

Still not as cool as that eznark guy either

No emotion. Just a statement of facts.

No one mentioned eznark either. You're terrible at this.
sleeping.gif

Rorschach

I want to at least watch this DotA tourney. When's it going down? I won't be here tomorrow, but I'll be around weeknights. :( Someone record it.

what time is the dota tourney tomorrow? had a terrible game earlier this afternoon, which seems to happen to me about every 5 games so hopefully i don't embarrass myself in the tournament :(

Ferny

what time is the dota tourney tomorrow? had a terrible game earlier this afternoon, which seems to happen to me about every 5 games so hopefully i don't embarrass myself in the tournament :(

9PM or a little after. That's when Az is available to play. Eznark also won't be leaving wherever he's at till 12PM so it'll take him a bit to get online.

eznark

Banned
9PM or a little after. That's when Az is available to play. Eznark also won't be leaving wherever he's at till 12PM so it'll take him a bit to get online.

I ended up leaving at midnight last night. Drove to Wisconsin and back in one 24 hour period! I am the best!

What xbox og games are worth playing that haven't come out elsewhere at this point? I had one, but I don't remember particularly liking anything.

Mrbob

I ended up leaving at midnight last night. Drove to Wisconsin and back in one 24 hour period! I am the best!

What xbox og games are worth playing that haven't come out elsewhere at this point? I had one, but I don't remember particularly liking anything.

Ninja Gaiden Black. If I can play this game on my XB1 ( alongside Ninja Gaiden 2 360 ) then I'll be happy.

Mrbob

If I sub in on this best of five I couldn't be on your team CB. My back wouldn't be able to handle the strain of carrying you to victory.

Isn't there a version for PS3? I feel like there is.

There is Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3. It is ok but Ninja Gaiden Black is where it is at. Best version of OG Ninja Gaiden.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If I sub in on this best of five I couldn't be on your team CB. My back wouldn't be able to handle the strain of carrying you to victory.

I hope you sub for the other team so the free kills sign can be dusted off and put to good use. Unfortunately, FMT is already too good to headhunt so its gonna be someone.

He's going to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers, therefore he is fucking garbage. Like everybody else on that team and in that organization.

Top Bottom