• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

BigAT

He's going to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers, therefore he is fucking garbage. Like everybody else on that team and in that organization.

tumblr_lthp73JYcp1qequos.gif

cdyhybrid

He's going to play for the Cleveland Cavaliers, therefore he is fucking garbage. Like everybody else on that team and in that organization.

It's okay, we'll always have that magical moment where you guys prevented that abomination in Oklahoma from winning a title and dooming the NBA.

So uh...I was just sitting, reading, suddenly I heard a really loud bang in my bathroom. Wasn't sure what it was, so I walk in, and one of the glass panels on my shower door is still making shattering noises at this moment...

unnamed_zps82ebc3e0.jpg

What the fuck do I do to that??? I have no idea why it decided to start breaking. I'm terrified to go in there or make any contact.

eznark

Banned
Then call a contractor. Even I don't mess with installing glass. Not saying I'm some kind of home improvement expert but I do try to do everything myself, except glass and plumbing.

brentech

Some HoA's have deals with specific contractors for discounts. I had a new AC put in for like 45% off what we would have paid elsewhere. Wouldn't hurt to try.
That seems like a pretty steep discount for an HoA.
All I know is it cost me 4500 for our new furnace when the original was about to go. Somehow the AC is still kicking.

Ferny

They may have agreements with specific contractors for deals

I'm probably only going to play til 11:30 tonight, all that driving yesterday has me a bit tuckered out.

Gotta sweep em AZ.

Doubt we're playing more than 2 games honestly.

That seems like a pretty steep discount for an HoA.
All I know is it cost me 4500 for our new furnace when the original was about to go. Somehow the AC is still kicking.

It was a while back, but the guy lived in the community so it was some kind of special deal he does. I didn't complain at all and I see him every so often when I go running and he always offers to come by to check if everything is cool.

Top Bottom