• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Ferny

eat a fucking dick you bitch

1oBUpbA

eznark

Banned
watching the stream now.

"a lot of hurt feelings"

haha, I like that the two people who have gotten legit pissed about the matches didn't even participate!

My only complaint with FMT is that crow told him he was building the Mek and then FMT was like "that's fine, I'll build something else" and then built the Mek anyway! And then he never used it!

Other than that, you did well, buddy. We'll work with you on wards for the next game. Also, watch some youtube videos on jungle stacking and creep pulling if you get a chance.

Well he said oh fmt you're building ward too? And I said yeah oh my bad I'll build something else. Then he said that's not the problem so I took it that ok mek is fine.

And I did use mek a bunch!

Well he said oh fmt you're building ward too? And I said yeah oh my bad I'll build something else. Then he said that's not the problem so I took it that ok mek is fine.

And I did use mek a bunch!

I think what he meant by "that's not the problem" is that he told everyone he was going mek earlier, so the fact that you started it anyway is the problem. It's important to communicate what you're building and to listen to what others are building so that two people aren't building the same thing when it would be better served for the team to have more diverse items.

What did you do about your shower?

Called a contractor, came to measure it, is going to break and replace the glass next week. All for 225.

Apparently my glass's width is not all even so it was a tough measure.

Had to take a bath this morning and that was fucking weird

Somnia

Dat COD AW Multiplayer trailer omgggg ;_;

EAD Infintiy Ward

Looks to be what Titanfall shouldve been

Getting it on one? First COD since Black Ops 1 I think I will actually put a lot of time into. It's pretty much everything I wanted Titanfall to be, I still like TF, but you could tell it was a first attempt by that studio that was rushed.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think I still have mine?

"They turn on CB"

ugh, that was worse than I remember. Game basically ended there.

At some point in that game, when it was clear nightz was gonna always outposition me so i couldnt stun him out of black hole, my literal two goals was to always have buyback, and to try to distract anyone i could. Its all i could do towards the end.

eznark

Banned
At some point in that game, when it was clear nightz was gonna always outposition me so i couldnt stun him out of black hole, my literal two goals was to always have buyback, and to try to distract anyone i could. Its all i could do towards the end.

This was at the 35 minute mark I think, when we were still totally in the game.

eznark

Banned
Watched the whole match finally. Good job all. BlueMax was actually really good, lots of impact.

BigAT and Grave did an awesome job. Trasher was good color. Really, really good job. Plus the camera work was good!

Nightz has gotten fucking awesome with Enigma.

My mic sounds great! After the game, I come through clear as day! All my pooping on AZ was well recorded!

eznark

Banned
I think from now on we should do crazy in houses. I definitely want to finish that series, since it went better than I thought it did actually and I am going to force AZ to play a fucking hero he has actually played before but after that all ____ Wars all the time!

Top Bottom