• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Fuck soda. #teamwater

i stopped drinking soda/sugar drinks about 3 months ago. i don't feel drastically different but i don't crash having a soda at lunch and then trying to play basketball later on. i go into work and every morning people walk in with a fucking big gulp style 44 oz of soda. every day! it's too much!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Sorry I couldn't play another phee/bob. I'm not sure how we lost that damn game

From the looks of it, you guys let the game go too long. Sniper/Sven/Luna is not what you wanna see in a game that goes 60 minutes. Also, your ember spirit had a real terrible build.

That's definitely a deal breaker for me. Like what the fuck EA, you don't give us NHL last year so you can work on it and then we finally get....dick.

The actual game itself where you control a whole team is pretty fun, but let's be real nobody plays NHL for that.

God damn, for fucks sake. I'm having to use a different shower until they replace my glass. Except the new shower seems to turn off the closer it gets to hot. Read online I gotta remove the handles and shit, but that doesn't even seem possible with mine...

brentech

well. now i can cancel without much care. I don't think NHL was going to win much of my time anyways. too many other things to play

must have been why it was 4 cents cheaper than all the other EA games, lol

Wtf? I was looking forward to playing. Won't buy if true! FIFA and madden only I guess

Same for me. Those are gonna be day 1s. I'm probably eventually getting 2k too.

If there was an NHL league I'd actually be down for that, problem is I think that was attempted once in the history of GAF and failed completely

Somnia

Can someone link the youtube replay of the sony conf. when it goes up? I'm at work and can't view any of the streams on my phone.

brentech

I guess maybe PS5 will have all the features Sony promised last year at e3.

i honestly don't know. what's still missing?

blush.gif

Top Bottom