• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Yas

Will probably pre-order M15...but I kind of want to get digital on PS4 and start moving that way. It's what I do on X1 and its great.

I really want to do all digital for my 4 sports games as well then I'm reading about all these sweet trade offers at this time of year and I don't know if it's going to be worth it. In the end when you count trading back in and all that stuff, it could be 100-150 bucks in savings/returns if I don't go digital.

Fuck. Choices are good though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yeah i dont think id buy sports games digitally. That way i can trade them in 9 months later and get something back.

The only reason I'm even considering it is because sports games are all I really play on console, I legitimately play all 4 (Since I got MLB on disc) throughout the year, and change discs frequently. And I guess it'd make it quieter.

Typing that made me sound feel lazy as fuck, oh well.

Sanjuro

Yeah i dont think id buy sports games digitally. That way i can trade them in 9 months later and get something back.

Yeah. That is one of the reasons I like consoles still.

I'm still not very familiar with EA Access or what it does exactly though.

Ferny

Gamers Club makes it very hard to go digital on everything.

Guess I stole Shake's crayons or something

kAdVzky.png

I've gone all digital now too but can't do it for madden. I've traded in the past few for like 45 each and can't pass on that value since I buy the new one every year anyway.

Somnia

Have you had to delete games and stuff on the PS4?

Thank god for that 1.5tb external hdd for my xbox one, so far I've gone pure digital on it... I'll need to upgrade the ps4's hdd next year probably just cause I'm lazy and don't want to delete stuff.

Mrbob

Why would you buy a sports game digitally. Not that hard to switch out a disc and sports games are worthless when the next edition is out. Too many good trade in offers to go digital for a game that becomes a coaster within 10 months of release.

Somnia

Why would you buy a sports game digitally. Not that hard to switch out a disc and sports games are worthless when the next edition is out. Too many good trade in offers to go digital for a game that becomes a coaster within 10 months of release.

It's a preference thing, no other reason. I haven't bought a retail game in quite awhile now, I just prefer to go online, buy it, download it and be done with it. I do the same with movies now, I have no desire to go buy them and just stick to all digital. I get what you're saying about the trade in value being lost, but it's whatever to me I'd rather own everything digitally at this point.

brentech

I'd probably have gone all digital if I actually kept everything on PS3/360 that I had. Turned out, just like PS2, I traded in everything because I stopped playing it all.

Every now and then I wish I had my PS3 for a moment, but reality is, I wouldn't have played it much. Being able to just quickly go from one game to another is really the only nice thing about digital though. I can't think of any other benefit since games seem to full install for everything now making load times equivalent

Its just pure preference these days.

brentech

is this shit for real:

NHL-14-vs-NHL-15-Players-620x348.jpg

I'm debating on whether or not to get the game, but that's a pretty substantial difference. didn't think the models last gen could be so basic. I guess it might be right since that's about what they all look like under uni's

brent you gotta get the game. we'll form the GOAT club

I don't think you were in our league one year when we had some in houses. those were great

gravestorm

Neo Member
1. CB, you can talk shit directly to me you punk bitch.
2. Az, why the hell WOULDN'T they give me an account.
3. Fern, I already told you I'm a ninja.
4. Soka, BFF fuh lyfe!!!!
5. You all blow at Dota.

Good day.

Sokantish

is this shit for real:

http://cdn.gottabemobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NHL-14-vs-NHL-15-Players-620x348.jpg[/MG]

I'm debating on whether or not to get the game, but that's a pretty substantial difference. didn't think the models last gen could be so basic. I guess it might be right since that's about what they all look like under uni's[/QUOTE]

Lets get it, bro

CB3

1. CB, you can talk shit directly to me you punk bitch.
2. Az, why the hell WOULDN'T they give me an account.
3. Fern, I already told you I'm a ninja.
4. Soka, BFF fuh lyfe!!!!
5. You all blow at Dota.

Good day.

I need multiple outlets! Mumble isn't big enough to contain it all.

I'm sure NHL will be cool. For me, ill be too busy with dota and madden to worry about another multiplayer game that takes a bunch of time

CB3

I was just going through the nintendo commericals thread last night and watched the Ocarina of Time 3D commercial with him and his daughter.

Fuck man.

McNei1y

I'm sure NHL will be cool. For me, ill be too busy with dota and madden to worry about another multiplayer game that takes a bunch of time

DETENTION, MR. MATTHEWS

and it sucks about Robin Williams... that hit me right in the feels.

Somnia

Ah, figured it was a gaf member or something with the way everyone was talking like they knew her in the gaf thread.

Nah she is just very active on twitter and likes/talks about video games. I know she's responded to some gaffers and talked with them on twitter so maybe thats why.

Smokey

I was going to go digital because I don't really do the trade in thing anymore. For sports games maybe I'll stick to disk due to the new release every year.

Went to the gas station and I decided to get these on impulse:

20140811_215223_zps0cd44653.jpg

Skipped the strawberry fanta cause strawberry soda sucks ass no matter what

Top Bottom