• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Im watching Patrick play P.T on spookin'. That game looks visually amazing and fucking terrifying.

brentech

DOTA tonight, and after that game. I want to fight someone

iAvgw1Yx89lAO.gif

eznark

Banned
EA putting out an NHL demo and a FIFA demo so it looks like it has nothing to do with early access and everything to do with Madden just being a piece of shit this year.

GREAT!

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/832368886

Refresher tide, no bkb's. Garbage tier AT dota yet again. Grave was doing everything he could to carry you, too.

Shake, how come you skilled up chicken before shackle? I generally go full shackle if we aren't pushing or shackle/lightning if we are. Just curious if I missed some patch note somewhere.

I was following some silly in game guide. Not sure what the rationale is... I think max chicken for blink hex initiantion maybe? My shaman is complete ass :(

So you max hex last?

Game is hard

eznark

Banned
I was following some silly in game guide. Not sure what the rationale is... I think max chicken for blink hex initiantion maybe? My shaman is complete ass :(

So you max hex last?

Game is hard

Yeah because the shackle is just so much more effective and Q is good for right after shackle. What I try to do is chicken their damage dealer, shackle their AOE and then Q everyone after shackle runs out or chicken someone if it has cooled down.

Or chicken into wards into shackle if you have to shackle. But chicken is just kind of bad at level 2 and 3 it seems like so I wait til the end. I think most people I've watched play do it that way? But I just started using blink on him recently so maybe with that I'll find a stronger hex more useful.

To the lab!

BigAT

I usually play it by ear as far as choosing between hex/shackle. There are some games where you just aren't able to stay stationary for shackle without getting blown the fuck up by the other team. You gain the same amount of disable (0.75 sec) from putting one point into either of them, so at some point it's kind of negligible which you choose. To me though, 2.5s for shackle at level 1 is already a rather long disable, but 1.25s for hex is not, so I usually put at least a second point into hex before leveling shackle at all. Hex also has a longer cast range, so there's that. More often than not I just end up alternating points between the two of them.

Mrbob

You're so good, bob. You should get your MMR to prove it to everyone.

I'm about to create a new Doto dream team so you can send in your application for me to view. It will consist of me, Phee, and FMT. Then I'll convince my good friend Crow to defect to the team and we'll need one more. Road to TI5 begins soon.

eznark

Banned
I usually play it by ear as far as choosing between hex/shackle. There are some games where you just aren't able to stay stationary for shackle without getting blown the fuck up by the other team. You gain the same amount of disable (0.75 sec) from putting one point into either of them, so at some point it's kind of negligible which you choose. To me though, 2.5s for shackle at level 1 is already a rather long disable, but 1.25s for hex is not, so I usually put at least a second point into hex before leveling shackle at all. Hex also has a longer cast range, so there's that. More often than not I just end up alternating points between the two of them.

Yeah but you feed

Sokantish

I'm about to create a new Doto dream team so you can send in your application for me to view. It will consist of me, Phee, and FMT. Then I'll convince my good friend Crow to defect to the team and we'll need one more. Road to TI5 begins soon.

Smokey is looking for a team

Not that my opinion is gonna be worth a dick in here but like AT said I level up hex first and then leave it alone for a while, I've found that level 1 is good enough for the early stages.

At least for me it's good to use if I need an alternate escape early on...leveling it up to 2 usually ain't gonna help much

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Well I got the triple bacon burger, which was bacon stuffed beef, with bacon on top, and had bacon aioli on the bun. It came with bacon salted fries. I also got candied bacon for dessert.

That sounds amazing.

Say hi to Robin Williams for me.

BigAT

Well I got the triple bacon burger, which was bacon stuffed beef, with bacon on top, and had bacon aioli on the bun. It came with bacon salted fries. I also got candied bacon for dessert.

Disgusting. Wouldn't you rather have a stuffed portobello mushroom with some polenta instead?

When you get that kind of a burger do you get tomatoes and lettuce with it too?

Cause see this is where I get laughed at a lot. I feel like tomatoes and lettuce ruin the whole idea of the burger. If I felt like eating tomatoes and lettuce I would do it. Don't distract my taste buds from my bacon.

When you get that kind of a burger do you get tomatoes and lettuce with it too?

Cause see this is where I get laughed at a lot. I feel like tomatoes and lettuce ruin the whole idea of the burger. If I felt like eating tomatoes and lettuce I would do it. Don't distract my taste buds from my bacon.

I did get lettuce and tomato on it. I get what you're saying, but I need that balance on my burgers. Otherwise it's just so greasy that I get really thirsty.

Top Bottom