• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

BigAT

One slice of lettuce plus tomatoes. I feel like it's only enhanced any burger I've had, never hurt it. Then again I'm a big fan of tomatoes.

brentech

i've just recently started dislike bacon. not sure what happened, even the smell just makes me want to vomit.

lettuce and tomato for life

It certainly tastes good, but that is the one "topping" that I find really overwhelming as far as taste is concerned. It kind of takes away a lot of the rest of it.

Fried egg goes amazing with ham and bacon, if you put enough ham on there I find it balances it out

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It certainly tastes good, but that is the one "topping" that I find really overwhelming as far as taste is concerned. It kind of takes away a lot of the rest of it.

it depends on the ratio. Like Fatburger (i dont know how many of those are outside California) has huge ass burgers that have a distinct seasoning. So the ratio of egg to beef and the flavor of the meat itself works really well.

I can see how a bad egg burger wouldnt be good.

Tomatoes are disgusting tho :(

Lettuce pickles onions and jalapenos crew

Edit---

They had a fatburger in San Antonio when I lived there. Loved that place. It introduced me to having a fried egg on my burger... Tasty treat for sure

Ferny

it depends on the ratio. Like Fatburger (i dont know how many of those are outside California) has huge ass burgers that have a distinct seasoning. So the ratio of egg to beef and the flavor of the meat itself works really well.

I can see how a bad egg burger wouldnt be good.
Between In and Out / Fatburger / Maybe Carls Jr, I'll have to stick to my running schedule next week in Cali.

BigAT

Tomatoes are disgusting tho :(

Lettuce pickles onions and jalapenos crew

Edit---

They had a fatburger in San Antonio when I lived there. Loved that place. It introduced me to having a fried egg on my burger... Tasty treat for sure

Ever eat a full tomato like an apple? GOAT.

Here's another issue with tomatoes and lettuce: I can have 2 contrasting textures in my burger. But not 3 or 4. I don't want to chew into a beefy burger, taste crispy bacon, and then have that topped with a slimy ass tomato or some dry as fuck crispy lettuce

I'm just too picky, I've accepted it

Ever eat a full tomato like an apple? GOAT.

This sounds absolutely horrible

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Between In and Out / Fatburger / Maybe Carls Jr, I'll have to stick to my running schedule next week in Cali.

The new Carls Jr. buns are fantastic.

I also think even though its way more expensive, i like Five Guys more than In-N-Out. Those fucking Caujin Fries are like crack.

The new Carls Jr. buns are fantastic.

I also think even though its way more expensive, i like Five Guys more than In-N-Out. Those fucking Caujin Fries are like crack.

I consider five guys a different class from in-n-out. In-n-out for me is more high tier fast food. five guys is a notch above that, especially cause you can get any ingredient and ALL the ingredients you want

on top of that, a "small" order of cajun fries means they fill your cup....and your entire bag. it's magical.

this might be worse than ketchup

He probably puts both of those god awful things on his burger

sick.gif

brentech

You monster.

Fried Egg on burger is fucking great.

Agree. I do like an egg. I'm just saying right now, I don't like bacon. I don't know why.
I have a lot of medications, and certain things trigger me feeling nauseated. Bacon, recently, has become one.

I can't eat a tomato like that. Maybe cherry tomatoes in salads. that's as far as i go.

On the weekends, I just skip breakfast and around lunchtime I get a burger with bacon and egg on it and I feel that pretty much knocks out two meals for me.

I also agree that ketchup is nasty on a burger. I do love Mayo though, and if you ever have a chance to try a ranch burger, do it! Fuck all you ranch haters!

Ferny

On the weekends, I just skip breakfast and around lunchtime I get a burger with bacon and egg on it and I feel that pretty much knocks out two meals for me.

I also agree that ketchup is nasty on a burger. I do love Mayo though, and if you ever have a chance to try a ranch burger, do it! Fuck all you ranch haters!

I can't remember the last time I've had a proper breakfast. I'm just not a big breakfast guy. If I do get something it's like a yogurt or something.

I can't remember the last time I've had a proper breakfast. I'm just not a big breakfast guy. If I do get something it's like a yogurt or something.

I'm not a breakfast guy cause I'm too lazy as fuck and I can get by, but my day is infinitely better if I start off with a good breakfast. Usually fruits/cereal and/or a taco for me.

When I went to UT I lived across from a coffee/breakfast place run by a bunch of stoners. You could get 2 tacos and coffee for 3.25 Fucking made my morning every morning.

Somnia

I never use to till I started working out big time, now I have 5 egg whites and 1 large egg every morning for the most part.

Sokantish

I loved making egg, cheese, and sausage english muffin sandwiches. Those are so good! But we all gotta grow up sometime I guess so that's why I had pizza rolls for breakfast the other day

Top Bottom