• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Ferny

Only if someones a Nintendo fan. Personally I don't care at all about the games but if you're a fan of those games, then yeah it sounds like there's plenty to get excited for.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Things i know about ferny:

He deals drugs
Doesnt like nintendo
Loves the show and hasnt had any problems online!

Ferny

I just don't feel like getting a console to just play Nintendo games.

I also do love the Show and I said I didnt have any of the disconnection problems that others have been having.

Get your facts straight.

Ferny

No secret. I have a direct connection to my router so its not over wireless and Ive played Sanjuro, DCX, and someone else who's name escapes me and all seemed to be fine.

Sure, I've had the odd hiccup during a pitch or whatever, but it hasn't been bad.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Luxury? Spend 20 dollars on a long ethernet cable. Who's going to stop you?

rinse82

Getting cat5 cable rough in from my upstairs office to the family room before I moved into my house was the greatest decision ever.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Smash bros <3

Ill be taking some extended breaks from dota this fall/winter when those games hit. Training for The Invitational 2!

CB is trash at smash

I can't get over how amazing new Zelda looks

cqqqfh.gif

NEED IT IN MAH VEINS

Lol.

Know your role, peasant. FMT tried to challenge my smash bros skills once. He didnt get far

we played like 4 times and i didn't have a proper controller. you'll get what's coming to you soon enough just like you did in mario kart biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

brentech

i use adblock and recently turned it off on twitch.tv

i never knew they had so many good damn ads in page and in video. god damn. that's unbearable

Splat

give me the dirty details on tackle cone!

It's really not much and you can turn it off. It's more an indicator of tackle range to help people who dive too early and whiff.

Wind meter is fixed and kicking is different!

Dline moves are on square/X and there's a snap jump meta game for it.

Lighting looks a bunch better. Game is noticeably nicer looking in gameplay cams.

Trasher

Look at those stream numbers. Such fame.

Aaronthecodplayer: This guy is lazy
Aaronthecodplayer: He sucks with that thing

Br1za: Sh!t stream, need better internet

You even have your own haters!

Much laziness
Very low frames
Bad strim

They never teach you how to deal with your celebrity status. :(

Oh shit. Shots fired!

Stranger_poe: The Order looks like a good movie

McNei1y

I don't want a 100 ft Ethernet cable going in and out of 4 rooms. I'd be willing to buy it regardless of the price. That shit would look terrible in my house. And The Show seems to be the only game suffering from the lack of a direct connection.

Mrbob

I don't want a 100 ft Ethernet cable going in and out of 4 rooms. I'd be willing to buy it regardless of the price. That shit would look terrible in my house. And The Show seems to be the only game suffering from the lack of a direct connection.

Powerline Adapter yo.

DMczaf

That Madden thread in Gaming makes me feel like Days of Future Past. It's 20-fucking-14, let it the fuck go. God damn it. NFL2K5 was not even the best football game the year it was released!

Top Bottom