• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Ferny

You come in here after being away for months and throw your filth in here? 2k5 was and still is the best football game ever created by man.

DMczaf

You come in here after being away for months and throw your filth in here? 2k5 was and still is the best football game ever created by man.

My future consciousness was sent back to warn all of you about the future:

I will be back in Madden 15.

DMczaf

Ha, someone posted a gif of the infamous Y truck animation to show off the glorious 2K animations.

Alstott, come back!

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Did the 2k series ever add a manual strafe function? I didn't like the charge up moves they had in the later versions either. 2k1 was the best to me but that was probably just due to it being online.

brentech

Just got a PS4 and MGS5 for $120 tax incl after trading in my old ps360 stuff!

Thank you based GameStop!

plan to pull my 1TB out of my PS3, re-install the original drive that i have as external backup and trade that in along with the 12 or so games I have physical copies of still when the PS4 white is available. That way I'll have a second PS4 for my office.

Mrbob

Well that was quick. It was only $279, why didn't you keep it? I realize the release list is trash for XB1 in 2014 but at least there will be Sunset Overdrive and Halo Collection. Plus when the good stuff starts hitting in 2015 I doubt you'll find the system cheaper.

rinse82

Well that was quick. It was only $279, why didn't you keep it? I realize the release list is trash for XB1 in 2014 but at least there will be Sunset Overdrive and Halo Collection. Plus when the good stuff starts hitting in 2015 I doubt you'll find the system cheaper.

Total impulse buy. I don't even like Halo!

I did my good deed and passed the savings on to someone else.

wtf PSN wont let me use 'mastershake' no matter the combination of numbers or letters that follows!

mastershake519 not allowed
mastershakeeedsfa not allowed
519mastershake not allowed
mastershake283424 not allowed

if i change it to 'mstershake' then any combo of letters or numbers then it works :/

This shit is going back!

Ferny

wtf PSN wont let me use 'mastershake' no matter the combination of numbers or letters that follows!

mastershake519 not allowed
mastershakeeedsfa not allowed
519mastershake not allowed
mastershake283424 not allowed

This shit is going back!
That's because I registered all those names. I also have mastershakelovesarteezy.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I still have it(for now), but we've tried on two separate occasions already without success. Seems like a fools errand to try again.

Top Bottom