• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
All good. I know how frustrating it is. At least we didn't go 8 innings and get knocked like some others.

it makes no difference if you play MLB on wireless or wired. most of my league games are wired and i have had ton of disconnects. the funny thing is the couple times i've played with wireless i was able to complete the games

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Kap is gonna fall flat on his face this season. He is feelin himself a bit too much. That contract aint gonna help anything.

Kap is gonna fall flat on his face this season. He is feelin himself a bit too much. That contract aint gonna help anything.

yeah what a scumbag. took way below market value so we could afford to re-sign other people. should've gotten dat joe flacco money and crippled the franchise while he could! what a sucker

To be fair, Flacco did the same shit.

lol no he didn't. kap got a $12 mil signing bonus. flacco got a $29 mil signing bonus. flacco also has $52 mil guaranteed via options 14/15. kaps "guarantee" is only for injury. he is basically playing on a year to year contract if the niners want it to be that way. we could cut him after 2014 and all we are on the hook for is the signing bonus.

it is why there are a lot of agents and other players who were disappointed with the deal

sports_blaine_gabbert_nfl_jaguars.jpg

brentech

I watched a few minutes on Twitch. The concept is alright, but once it's being played, it looked exactly like BF per usual.

Ferny

Ferny, you dick! You ask me to get on wildstar to run a dungeon last night and when I get there, you're gone.

I asked if you were going to get on and you told me "maybe, why" and then started a Dota match. I had to travel back to Orlando in the AM so I wasn't going to be on super late.

brentech

Kap isn't whiter than me, so at least they got that figured out.

the view is closer in, which really just lets them show off models more than anything else. It does crop back out on pass plays.

So long as they didn't break shit from last year, should be an improvement.

Sokantish

I'm on Widow... EXILE. I didn't want to play the easy mode faction, I kind of regret it sometimes when I lose Halls of the Bloodsworn 10 times in a row though

Top Bottom