• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I want destiny friggin now. Amazing how hard I've fallen for a FPS. So sad it ends today when I got so much to do for father's day. Cookouts and pool parties pale in comparison.

Smokey

If anyone on the planet still needs a Destiny code I have one.

Let's play tonight.

E3 was awesome. Nintendo was amazing, Sony was good, Microsoft really missed the boat by not doing a presentation. Dummies.

How about you stick around for longer than 3 days this time

Smokey plays Dota? Or is that someone else pretending.

Yes that's me chump.

I finally finished my new PC build. It's been a weekend of troubleshooting and anger, but for now everything is straight. Here's the link if anybody wants to see pics and read about my pain.

Smokey

Smokey can I have one of those titans, I'm still using a GTX 460

uh weren't you supposed to upgrade months ago? Shame

Much reason I'll never move to an SLI setup. But even with all that frustration, I love building a new rig.

It's usually straight forward. At least with two cards. My first time with 3, but I don't know if my issues were the cards or because I needed extra power from the on board molex adapter.

When SLI works it's great. I need it for 4k, but for 1080p, I'd stick to one card.

Destiny worth of mouth is pretty damn strong. I'm going to go on blackout until the game launches.

What is our Destiny clan/guild/whatever going to be called? I've got some ideas!

I think we should all be 'teezy' in honor of the greatest dota player and human being the world has ever seen!

ATeezy
Shaketeezy
Crowteezy
.1000teezy
Smoketeezy
FUrorsteezy

perhaps the best version... 2ez4ezteezy

it just rolls of the tounge!

Rorschach

Your ideas are terrible. Clan tag = RBPD [Rather Be Playing DotA] It's an acronym within an acronym! That or we can be the Fighting JGars!

brentech

Destiny worth of mouth is pretty damn strong. I'm going to go on blackout until the game launches.

What is our Destiny clan/guild/whatever going to be called? I've got some ideas!

I think we should all be 'teezy' in honor of the greatest dota player and human being the world has ever seen!

ATeezy
Shaketeezy
Crowteezy
.1000teezy
Smoketeezy
FUrorsteezy

fu too brother

eznark

Banned

Its...its beautiful

Why do you have to go on blackout? Not like the story is going to be the thing.

Bungie should announce that starting tonight as soon as the alpha ends, the game is available for Early Access. It'd sell an insane amount.

fu too brother

brenteezy for sure

Just didn't feel like listing 20 names! Sorry brotanski

Its...its beautiful

Why do you have to go on blackout? Not like the story is going to be the thing.

Bungie should announce that starting tonight as soon as the alpha ends, the game is available for Early Access. It'd sell an insane amount.

Yeah probably no point in the blackout but whatevs

I hope there is some focus on the story. I am a sucker for alien space war stuffs.

Early access would be tits... MAKE IT HAPPEN LUKE!

Ferny

ATeezy
Shaketeezy
Crowteezy
.1000teezy
Smoketeezy
FUrorsteezy

Why not just call it The One Weekers? Fits since you all will be back on Dota within the week.

Smokey

Jesus, all that just to run You Need A Budget.

Speaking of which, when you fire that up does the program automatically detect the hardware you're running and say "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BUDGET?!"

I haven't fired it up in awhile. That's how this was allowed to happen !

brentech

Jesus, all that just to run You Need A Budget.

Speaking of which, when you fire that up does the program automatically detect the hardware you're running and say "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BUDGET?!"
That would be amazing and should added in.

This is how I imagine FMT playin ball

giphy.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Atleast Lebron got the "not one" part correct in that circus show introduction of the heat all those years ago.

LiveWire

Hey Soka congrats on making the Hearthstone tourney final! Hopefully I'll continue to win out the top 8 and face you in the Grand Final. It'll either be me or Birdman I think (if I face him again in the semis my chances are slim). Either way it'll be an all-MaddenGAF final. :)

BigAT

Hey Soka congrats on making the Hearthstone tourney final! Hopefully I'll continue to win out the top 8 and face you in the Grand Final. It'll either be me or Birdman I think (if I face him again in the semis my chances are slim). Either way it'll be an all-MaddenGAF final. :)

That's not our Soka. Our Soka stinks at Hearthstone.

Sokantish

One time I was beating BigAT so badly at Hearthstone he DCed from Hearthstone and would never play me again.

That's a true story by the way

brentech

Played an hour or two of destiny last night. A little bit this morning as it was still up.

I'll prolly end up keeping it when the alpine comes out. Will need to play the beta to re-affirm that stance.
The level and gear up stuff can prolly grip me, but there is a point where it does feel repetitive. Have to presume there is a lot more to it.

This is how I imagine FMT playin ball

giphy.gif

i'm going to be 100% honest with you when i played basketball in jr high and high school as a gag i came up with this defense called the praying mantis defense that looked somewhat similar to that. it worked because people were too concentrated on laughing at me than to actually play good fundamental basketball!

i haven't used it in years but if my bball team ever made it to a championship game and we needed just 1 more stop for the W.... i might have to unretire it!

Top Bottom