• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That ship has sailed
You sure comment a lot on games for someone who doesn't actually play them.

What your code, he who shall not be named? We can gather the Mario kart friends so I can take 1st uncontested and the rest of you can battle for 2-12th

Smokey

Just the usual cycle of a new release. It's played consistently for 4 days max and then it's back to DOTA

Kind of what a gaming discussion board is about. Commenting on games and stuff.

You mean like how you watch Youtube videos and come up with impressions as if you've played a title? Sounds about right.

CB3

Im just saying, might as well put that money you spent to use. Like Dwight did with that 16 year old girl he bought.

eznark

Banned
Just the usual cycle of a new release. It's played consistently for 4 days max and then it's back to DOTA

Kind of what a gaming discussion board is about. Commenting on games and stuff.

You mean like how you watch Youtube videos and come up with impressions as if you've played a title? Sounds about right.

We can't all be addicted to budget programs.

Still play MK daily. WiiU quick start is the greatest thing to ever happen since Sony promised something similar.

That Cerny turned out to be a real twat.

What your code, he who shall not be named? We can gather the Mario kart friends so I can take 1st uncontested and the rest of you can battle for 2-12th

My mom won't let me post my NNID on the internet, but let's just say its the same as my Steam ID.

CB3

the $5 i spent on playstation all stars to find out FMT is fucking awful at the game was worth it.

eznark

Banned
Holy shit that Miyamoto VR thread is...frightening.

So many people equate, 1 to 1, talking to people online with being in the presence of other people.

We are doomed.

Top Bottom