• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

TheCrow

Splat get your team ready.

F9tIY08.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Daily treasure chests in dota. 49 cents! The items in today's suck but the bonus Disruptor mount is the shit. I never get those bonus items, though :(

TheCrow

Daily treasure chests in dota. 49 cents! The items in today's suck but the bonus Disruptor mount is the shit. I never get those bonus items, though :(

don't worry. just buy it off the marketplace since the sale should drive the price down.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, I ALMOST HAD THAT PIECE OF SHIT"

(NP walks away at 90% life)

That isn't what happened and that wasn't why I was mad...

He blink-sprout-sheeped me and almost killed me. After i was free i popped windrun and tried to escape. He had one last auto attack that was still following me but it wouldn't have done enough damage to kill me on its own(and he stopped chasing). His maelstrom proc'd on that hit and that is what killed me.

Either way... I watched the replay and crow was right I just got outplayed. Once sheep wore off I coulda popped winrun and tp'd out instead of just sitting in sprout twidling my thumbs. Panicked and got pissedat his 'lucky' proc :/

eznark

Banned
What is team purple.

He blink-sprout-sheeped me and almost killed me. After i was free i popped windrun and tried to escape. He had one last auto attack that was still following me but it wouldn't have done enough damage to kill me on its own(and he stopped chasing). His maelstrom proc'd on that hit and that is what killed me.

jayson-werth-baseball-headshot-photo.jpg

Yes I'm on Widow. And silence is golden.

Why aren't you in the MaddenGAF circle? Did cuntface Ferny not invite you? I hate that guy. All he does is deal drugs and never play.

What is team purple.

For this year's steam summer sale, you're assigned to a team. I guess if your team gets more badges and shit from buying games and voting on flash sales, you can get free stuff. Basically, Valve found that in order to get people to spend EVEN MORE money during steam sales, they'll just pit them against each other because competition breeds profit. I guess.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
that gamestop xbox credit thread was great.

Im never not a sucker for exploitable giveaways.

Top Bottom