• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

don't really see the point of having a mic when all you do is talk for about 5 seconds after the match it over, then it cuts out. lame mic implementation by nintendo but i guess they have to keep the online smooth so whatever.

what are the odds that we can get a madden-age group going tonight?

don't really see the point of having a mic when all you do is talk for about 5 seconds after the match it over, then it cuts out. lame mic implementation by nintendo but i guess they have to keep the online smooth so whatever.

what are the odds that we can get a madden-age group going tonight?

Voice uses so little bandwidth, I can't imagine that was their reasoning.

TEAM MATCHMAKING
Team matchmaking is now merged into ranked matchmaking
To play as a team, prepare a party of five for ranked matchmaking. Then select the option to play using the team identity.
Max team roster size increased from 5 to 7. Any team roster change will reset the team MMR.

TEAM SHAKE AKA TEAM #1 NA AKA TEAM SWAGTEEZZY NOW TAKING APPLICATIONS!!!

Mrbob

Have to say, the Xbox One controller isn't that bad now considering I have actual games I can use with it on PC. DPAD is much better than the 360 controller for 2D games.

BigAT

New end of game graphics. Splat redeemed?!

r6QtnbC.jpg

that's some bullshit i'm in 3rd place watching cb and crow battle it out with the winner getting my red shell shortly. someone shoots a red shell behind me, i throw MY red shell back.... which does nothing. go from probably finishing in first place since this was the home stretch and neither one of them had any items to finishing 5th :(

i need to pay attention to the shortcuts. i only know the shortcuts on a couple levels

eznark

Banned
I know no shortcuts and am working my way through the 100cc class so the only time I play 150 is against you guys. Hurts.

Having no voice makes it kiiiiiiiiiind of pointless. I demand a ps4 party next time.

I baled to play my show game, got disconnected after three innings, went badk to Mario and you guys were gone. Fuckers.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
that's some bullshit i'm in 3rd place watching cb and crow battle it out with the winner getting my red shell shortly. someone shoots a red shell behind me, i throw MY red shell back.... which does nothing. go from probably finishing in first place since this was the home stretch and neither one of them had any items to finishing 5th :(

i need to pay attention to the shortcuts. i only know the shortcuts on a couple levels

You don't need to fire the red shell backwards to block the incoming one. Just hold it behind you.

eznark

Banned
I hit level 20, played a Dota match, played two rounds of mario kart then tried to play The Show (was disconnected).

I PLAYED ALL THE GAMES SMOKEY YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Ferny

Yeah I haven't been on in a couple days. Work has been killing me this week. We can run a dungeon tonight though if Ez is up for it.

eznark

Banned
I had to relax with some light Nintendo fare after carrying you in Dota.

I think I finished in not last in Mario Kart one time! Improvement!

Smokey

I hit level 20, played a Dota match, played two rounds of mario kart then tried to play The Show (was disconnected).

I PLAYED ALL THE GAMES SMOKEY YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Loooool

I gotta add you guys in Wildstar. Only have Ferny on my list.

Co worker gave me a trial code. Gonna install it over lunch. What server are you on?

And yet, still did nearly double the hero damage you did!

A hero with a huge aoe team fight ulti did more team fight damage in the team fights... Shocking stuff there, CB!

Imagine how much damage you could have done if you could properly shift blink your ultimate

Top Bottom