• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If "the business" means watching dota streams without actually playing dota OR Mario Kart, then yeah, you probably will give me the business!

brentech

man. my solo dota time is unbearable with all these hero challenges. people just dont know what they doing
i know CB and some others might think it always is, but it's like 80% chance of terrible incompetent games compared to like 25% chance before this stuff.

man. my solo dota time is unbearable with all these hero challenges. people just dont know what they doing
i know CB and some others might think it always is, but it's like 80% chance of terrible incompetent games compared to like 25% chance before this stuff.

I played 3 solo-q games once and that was enough for an entire lifetime. You are a brave man!

brentech

I played 3 solo-q games once and that was enough for an entire lifetime. You are a brave man!

pre-compendium, sometimes it was just as good as a group

of my 223 ranked games, all but 11 or so are solo. its been a real mistake choosing to play those since compendium. I've dropped like 400 ranked points. but i just cant stop. like a gambling addict, i just want my original score back!

pre-compendium, sometimes it was just as good as a group

of my 223 ranked games, all but 11 or so are solo. its been a real mistake choosing to play those since compendium. I've dropped like 400 ranked points. but i just cant stop. like a gambling addict, i just want my original score back!

What did you end up getting to?

We need to start playing ranked again!

We can get a team MMR now... you gonna join us?! We can have a roster of 7

What level are you in WS, Az?

I can finally play this weekend. This week has been hell.

i

eznark

Banned
BqiAbh9IYAEZtPB.jpg:large

BqlFSPAIQAAEGHn.jpg

BqlOzwoIgAA5o7c.jpg

BqlXs5VIcAEgSvN.jpg

BqlYSSPIIAACdX5.jpg:large

Still need to put some rubber mulch in about a foot wide ring around the outside. Also need to strap down the pad but we have some gravel coming for inside the trampoline so I am actually going to have to take all those springs out later and I didn't want to strap the pad down.

We're going to scalp a fairly large area in our backyard to mulch around the playground and then put in a nice fire pit, which is why I had my brother in law spread that dirt around so wide.

maybe she's just really conservative

Possibly, but it sure didn't feel like she wanted to see me again.

It's ok none of these jokers played anyways.

Lulz at the handshake though. That's why you don't go on dates with highly religious people!

She wasn't religious! She was an ethnic, but non practicing Jew! If someone is religious I don't waste their time or mine. I escaped that cult nonsense a long time ago.

eznark

Banned
Add me

For some reason I expedited that hole to be deeper.
I think I would have wanted to do it with a shovel, lol

30 inches. It would have taken fucking FOREVER to dig it by hand. Plus, then you have to back fill by hand. No thank you. We got this whole thing done in like 6-8 hours.

brentech

totally downloading this F2P game theHunter. Looks nice. Do some tracking, shoot some shit with gun or camera. Multiplayer. I want to see what this is like

Mrbob

Smokey I bought the corsair 540 air case from amazon on sale. Had about 50 dollars in points and I have prime so free shipping and dirt cheap price. Begun the home theater PC build has. Now I just have to determine is I want to wait for the 4690K or just buy the 4690 and put it in turbo mode. Newegg has some nice combo deals with the 4690 chip. This will be running on a 1080P plasma so it isn't like I'm going super high resolution.

Smokey

Smokey I bought the corsair 540 air case from amazon on sale. Had about 50 dollars in points and I have prime so free shipping and dirt cheap price. Begun the home theater PC build has. Now I just have to determine is I want to wait for the 4690K or just buy the 4690 and put it in turbo mode. Newegg has some nice combo deals with the 4690 chip. This will be running on a 1080P plasma so it isn't like I'm going super high resolution.

Case is amazing. Split department design is genius.

My time may be short lived with it though as I'm probably going to have to go water for my setup. Don't think the 540 is large enough to house radiators that can dissipate 1000w of heat when everything is OC'd. Probably have to look into some Case Labs stuff.

Top Bottom