• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

in other news, i decided to check out a couple games on the steam sale. i bought battle block theater which is a game from the guys who made castle crashers. it's more of a puzzle game but it's pretty cool.

the other game i bought is the betrayer. never heard of this game and didn't really read any impressions but it was 3 or 4 dollars and looked cool enough so i bought it and about a half hour to an hour in it's pretty cool. production values are high for what i assume is an indie game. it's kind of a first person shooter/adventure game set in the 1600's but with a horror twist i guess

Mrbob

I'm actually surprised BroForce lost as the set of games it was in would be more popular.

Vote for the 4X games plz kthx everyone.

Titanquest is awesome. I played it pre Steam for like 50 hours. Buy it.

does anybody use pet gates or doors or some shit like that

I have to dog sit 2 dogs for a few weeks, I already have a cat, he hates other animals and wants to kill them all, almost took out one dog's eye the last time they were here, don't feel like playing peacemaker while they're here

I have to dog sit 2 dogs for a few weeks, I already have a cat, he hates other animals and wants to kill them all, almost took out one dog's eye the last time they were here, don't feel like playing peacemaker while they're here

I use a baby gate to separate my cats area from my dog so the dog doesn't eat his food. Works like a charm!

brentech

When my in-laws had their older dog that couldn't control his bladder. They used baby gates to keep him off carpet. Had 3 gates to do the job, but it worked.

LiveWire

US soccer bro

U

S

SOCCER

bradley can suck a fat dick

:(

Yea Bradley may as well have kicked it into the goal himself. So frustrating. But that shit happens in soccer. Thankfully we're still in pretty good shape. Let's just hope Ghana doesn't win. Portugal needs a shitload of goals and a win to advance.

When I briefly had a cat and a dog who would eat the cat's turds, I used a baby gate to separate the cat's litter box from the dog.

eznark

Banned
I'M GOING TO GET SUPER FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT SOME IDIOTIC INTERNET DEBATE!

WAFFLES OR PANCAKES. IF YOU CHOOSE WRONG SO FUCKING HELP YOU GOD I WILL DISEMBOWEL YOUR MOTHER, TIE HER INTESTINES INTO KNOTS AND USE THEM FOR ANAL BEADS ON YOUR SISTER.

Top Bottom