• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Somnia

It's all going to hell without Dota or Madden talk... we need Destiny to come out so we can balance it between 3 games.

Mrbob

This thread got weird.

Smokey I finished my home theater PC build. My betrayal of Team Green is official. I ended up purchasing a R290 card since the Sapphire Tri X card went on back sale at Newegg for 379. I wanted to stay on Team Green but its 150 dollars less than the EVGA 780 and performance between the two are close.

Rorschach

Pancakes are kinda pedestrian, but I enjoy a good stack once in a while. Bad pancakes are terribad. Don't think I've ever had a terrible waffle. Crepes are awesome. Nutella crepes are amazing. Had some in Little Italy.

Still going strong somehow. Haven't had a real significant dip outside of one incident of a boring person giving a boring brief. Don't know where this energy is coming from. Haven't even had caffeine.

brentech

The more I play Bulletstorm, the more nauseated I get. Might have to stop at ACT 2. That damn roadie run/head bob bullshit is really heavy in that game.

BigAT

8:28 PM - Ferny: not really, just Az being his usual self
8:28 PM - Ferny: hating cats self
8:29 PM - BigAT: yeah, what's the deal with that?
8:29 PM - Ferny: I don't know
8:30 PM - BigAT: i mean we all know cats are terrible creatures and even worse pets and the people that own them are damaged human beings, but you don't have to go around SAYING it
8:30 PM - Ferny: SCREW YOU I HAVE A CAT!
8:31 PM - BigAT: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MANGY BAG OF CRAP

The swerve.

Fuck cats.

881972_10102980366872770_1548199918_o_zps0f5fcc03.jpg

My cat rules, he likes cheez its

BigAT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/yorkshaw/881972_10102980366872770_1548199918_o_zps0f5fcc03.jpg[IMG]

My cat rules, he likes cheez its[/QUOTE]

Not pictured: the other 23.9 hours of the day where he is cunty and indifferent towards you and shitting inside of your home.

Not pictured: the other 23.9 hours of the day where he is cunty and indifferent towards you and shitting inside of your home.

doucher owners = doucher animals. if you have a cat that sucks it means the owner sucks. look inside yourself and you will see that YOU, not the cat, is to blame for your problem with cats!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The community vote on steam has been historically bad this sale. Holy shit.

"Hey, lets vote for whatever fucking shooter again! Yes!"

how do you go about having a game save in steam upload to the cloud? i want to play off my old skyrim save but i'd prefer to play on my new PC.

am i a fucking retard or is this not easily possible?

eznark

Banned
The Golf Club is pretty rad. It's kind of all promise right now, but they have been making constant updates to it and development is active. The one course they have is really cool and the mechanics of the game are phenomenal. Gorgeous game as well.

Glad my OOTP league always waits until others have tested and patched the new releases, we have yet to jump on 15. We're going to do so this week however with the sale.

Open Twitch app, top game is Gex Enter the Geko.

Gonna be a goooooooood day.

Smokey

This thread got weird.

Smokey I finished my home theater PC build. My betrayal of Team Green is official. I ended up purchasing a R290 card since the Sapphire Tri X card went on back sale at Newegg for 379. I wanted to stay on Team Green but its 150 dollars less than the EVGA 780 and performance between the two are close.

So you already got the 540? Team red now? Much traitor. Get you some red Corsair fans and complete the look!

Mrbob

Best Buy Deal of the day today seems kind of crazy. Death Adder mouse with 50 dollar steam card:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/De...f/w&siteID=rGMTN56tf_w-uQ_mh7GpdxfF0P.EEXDbMw

Too bad I don't need a mouse.

So you already got the 540? Team red now? Much traitor. Get you some red Corsair fans and complete the look!

540 came today, rest of the parts should come in the next week. I still have my 780 for my gaming PC, but this 540 build is going to be my Steambox, which will max out at 1080P/60HZ. Plus that R290 price was too crazy good to pass up. Cheaper than many 770 4GB models and the R290 can trade blows with the 780 OC. Plus it should have great resale value since Newegg was selling it for about 80 dollars under everyone else.

Smokey

Best Buy Deal of the day today seems kind of crazy. Death Adder mouse with 50 dollar steam card:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/De...f/w&siteID=rGMTN56tf_w-uQ_mh7GpdxfF0P.EEXDbMw

Too bad I don't need a mouse.

540 came today, rest of the parts should come in the next week. I still have my 780 for my gaming PC, but this 540 build is going to be my Steambox, which will max out at 1080P/60HZ. Plus that R290 price was too crazy good to pass up. Cheaper than many 770 4GB models and the R290 can trade blows with the 780 OC. Plus it should have great resale value since Newegg was selling it for about 80 dollars under everyone else.

So then what are you going to do with the 780 machine? If you're going to max out 1080/60 why not just move that cpu to your tv. When will you ever use the 780 box?

The Golf Club is pretty rad. It's kind of all promise right now, but they have been making constant updates to it and development is active. The one course they have is really cool and the mechanics of the game are phenomenal. Gorgeous game as well.

Glad my OOTP league always waits until others have tested and patched the new releases, we have yet to jump on 15. We're going to do so this week however with the sale.

Open Twitch app, top game is Gex Enter the Geko.

Gonna be a goooooooood day.

Crystal Dynamics still used Gexels as a unit of measurement as recently as 2010.

Also a dating thread for Crow: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=843371

My neighbors flew to Colorado to participate in that.

Is your neighbor Siglemic?

Mrbob

So then what are you going to do with the 780 machine? If you're going to max out 1080/60 why not just move that cpu to your tv. When will you ever use the 780 box?

Xtreme Dota.

Ill need that power to push 144hz when i go gsync.

I play a bunch of strategy games which I don't want to use a controller to play.

Speaking of strategy games, Age of Wonders 3 for $19.99 is a steal.

I guess I'll get Splinter Cell blacklist?

Nightz is this game trash? since the only other owner of the game is smokey and I know he hasn't played it

Smokey

Nightz is this game trash? since the only other owner of the game is smokey and I know he hasn't played it

Actually I have played it and it's the best SC since chaos theory

This Steam Sale has been garbo

Smokey

I guess I'll get ONE thing out of it

But even then it's fucking 9.99!

There's three different paths/ways to play it. That opens things a bit. Conviction was frowned upon because it was such a different game from previous SC's. Blacklist kind of gives you the option to play that way or closer to chaos theory.

There's three different paths/ways to play it. That opens things a bit. Conviction was frowned upon because it was such a different game from previous SC's. Blacklist kind of gives you the option to play that way or closer to chaos theory.

are you at home by chance come play CS GO with me and AT

was inspired by Jack

Going all deagle all the time

Nightz

Didn't finish it but I enjoyed what I did play of it. I agree with Smokey that it's the best one since Chaos Theory.

Top Bottom