• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Hey, all I said was that cats were awful. I didn't even bring up dogs, that was shake. This isn't a vs. war for me. In the absence of dogs, cats are still awful.

TheCrow

I'M GOING TO GET SUPER FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT SOME IDIOTIC INTERNET DEBATE!

WAFFLES OR PANCAKES. IF YOU CHOOSE WRONG SO FUCKING HELP YOU GOD I WILL DISEMBOWEL YOUR MOTHER, TIE HER INTESTINES INTO KNOTS AND USE THEM FOR ANAL BEADS ON YOUR SISTER.

WAFFLES! because they don't make chicken and pancakes.

Hey, all I said was that cats were awful.

No you didn't...

You said only women should own cats and called someone a pussy. Nothing in your statements presented any type of reason or followed any kind of logic. You then told me I don't understand what irrational or illogical mean after i said you were acting that way. Now it appears you lack the critical thinking to determine what the real issue is here...

You are either trolling or you are dumb

I'm done.

No you didn't...

You said only women should own cats and called someone a pussy. Nothing in your statements presented any type of reason or followed any kind of logic. You then told me I don't understand what irrational or illogical mean after i said you were acting that way. Now it appears you lack the critical thinking to determine what the real issue is here...

You are either trolling or you are dumb

I'm done.

I'm not going to keep this going since you obviously took this a lot more seriously than I did, but I do think it's a little unfair to say I had no reasoning when your whole argument had a basis in "you don't like cats so you must be a dog lover hur hur".

Also, Arteezy is a pussy. I have no idea what his feelings on cats are, which is irrelevent anyway, but he's still a little bitch.

eznark

Banned
Holy shit I had no idea this dude was a Buck! A 19 year old Greek stud wearing Ray Allen's number???

God damn it NBA, I AM BACK!!

brentech

You guys are lucky you like the same cooked breakfast dough as me.
Phew. Riots would have ensued.

I've only played 2-3 levels of Hitman. It always seems like the easiest way is to just kill everyone. It can look really nice though. Hopefully I'll eventually finish it

brentech

After my time with WoW, I can never return to the true MMO form. It has to be MMO lite at most. I fell too far down the rabbit hole.

TheCrow

Ez, you were right about the side quests in witcher 2. Don't know why I expected generic fetch quests. Just gotta finish this before witcher 3 comes out.

Somnia

I won't be on till after 10PM CST or I'd mentor down and run it with you guys. Maybe this weekend if you're all on at the same time.

I'm playing around with a warrior alt when not on my Medic.

brentech

Ez, you were right about the side quests in witcher 2. Don't know why I expected generic fetch quests. Just gotta finish this before witcher 3 comes out.

i could not get into that game for the life of me. feel like I played a couple hours worth and was just clicking to attack and that was it.
Might need to re-try. I dunno.

eznark

Banned
i could not get into that game for the life of me. feel like I played a couple hours worth and was just clicking to attack and that was it.
Might need to re-try. I dunno.

It's probably just not for you then (which speaks terribly of you!) because it doesn't really open that slowly or anything. The game does open up though the more you play it. The story and voice work are fantastic though. Those are the real draws.

brentech

It's probably just not for you then (which speaks terribly of you!) because it doesn't really open that slowly or anything. The game does open up though the more you play it. The story and voice work are fantastic though. Those are the real draws.

I'll probably give it another go when I knock a game out.
I don't think I ever got to the point of leveling stuff or figuring out what signs are or how they work. I'm sure that's the stuff that's more interesting. I just remember getting into this town and not knowing where to go from there.
Everything prior to that I just did by brute force.

Ferny

1. I died at Shake telling Az to return his degree.
2. Cats are the shit so shut up Az.
3. Somnia doesn't play with any of us from MaddenGAF so don't let him fool you. We have asked him on many nights to help heal a dungeon.
4. Waffles...duh.

TheCrow

I'll probably give it another go when I knock a game out.
I don't think I ever got to the point of leveling stuff or figuring out what signs are or how they work. I'm sure that's the stuff that's more interesting. I just remember getting into this town and not knowing where to go from there.
Everything prior to that I just did by brute force.

Thats where i previously stopped. Finally started the troll quest and couldn't stop playing. Now I'm on the second act.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Hey assholes stop talking about the witcher. I'm stopped at some point and you guys are gonna make me wanna go back and play.relearning the combat and the story seems like a nightmare

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I started Witcher 2 once, only remember not "getting" the combat system.

Anyone ever play Monaco? I remember buying a copy from MrBob, I think.

Do I have to speak about Dota, to fulfill a quota?

Top Bottom