• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

brentech

Eznark sure was right about the Gone Home value. Cheap either way, but yea.

Lot of shit to learn in Kerbal Space Program, but if you learn it, seems like its got all the makings of something pretty awesome.

Somnia

Screw it... re-bought a WiiU now I own all 3 (no I didn't sell my last one, it got fried in a power outage, stupidly had it in another room not on a surge protector, tried a new power brick and everything, I blame you Livewire). Will be here Friday, now to come up with a NNID name.

I wonder if I can get my games transfered since I was all digital... probably not. Oh well I'll just buy Mario Kart and get Pikmin 3 free, Zelda HD and Mario World for now.

Honestly looking at the upcoming game schedule I'm more excited for Nintendo's lineup than the other two.

LiveWire

Screw it... re-bought a WiiU now I own all 3 (no I didn't sell my last one, it got fried in a power outage, stupidly had it in another room not on a surge protector, tried a new power brick and everything, I blame you Livewire).

You should really contact Customer Service, I bet they could replace it for free or very little cost.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Important question: can you disable blue shell in online matches?

There are item presets so technically yes, but it wont be the only thing disabled.

The blue shells arent as much of a hindrance this time around. There is an item that can block it now, as well.

Mrbob

Mario Kart kept disconnecting my online connection last night. Hopefully this isn't a long term issue.

Smokey the Corsair 540 Air case is a beast. The design is so well thought out. This should be the easiest PC build I've ever done.

BigAT

Too bad about the crummy CS:GO sale, but you guys should still buy it!
(as long as you're better than CB)

We still play it.

brentech

I get to build stuff and send my kerblings to space! I will play the fuck outta it

No more dotes!

EDIT-

I'm awesome at CS

CAL-m BITCHES

i bought it at same price a day ago. was community choice i think. definitely have to learn some shit, but it's pretty interesting to man a rocket. I've launched and go into orbit. then transferred orbit to the moon.
But I haven't successfully landed on the moon yet. just crashed down. I think I have to get a better orbit on it.

i bought it at same price a day ago. was community choice i think. definitely have to learn some shit, but it's pretty interesting to man a rocket. I've launched and go into orbit. then transferred orbit to the moon.
But I haven't successfully landed on the moon yet. just crashed down. I think I have to get a better orbit on it.

Do you know how far into space you can actually explore?

eznark

Banned
It was probably the intelligent SC talk we were having last night during dota.

I was so drunk (and then annoyed) by the time that second game started I had my headset off for most of the night. I wanted that Tinker you dumb cunts.

Infested Planet is supposedly really amazing.

CB3

What would show on the other screen other than the map?

There is all the magic abilities listed on the second screen that you can switch on fly. On Steam, you'd have to pause and change it. Think MegaMan.

BigAT

It's $15. Buy both! Hope it goes up at midnight.

Oh weird I already own CS:GO. And apparently I bought Splinter Cell last night. ok.

Was it during our rich discussion breaking down the Splinter Cell lore and history while Shake refused to get on Mumble?

I was so drunk (and then annoyed) by the time that second game started I had my headset off for most of the night. I wanted that Tinker you dumb cunts.

I think I actually called this at the time. Random Tiny selection out of spite.

eznark

Banned
I told you guys that's what I did! I did try to play well with him though. Farming him in a dual lane v. tri with no ranged support is pretty hard.

CB3

It wasnt a tri lane. But yeah. Its hard to get DK out of lane with no range, especially with dragon blood.

Top Bottom