• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
It wasnt a tri lane. But yeah. Its hard to get DK out of lane with no range, especially with dragon blood.

Doom was treating it as a tri for a good while and was pulling for them often. It was fucking annoying! I'm definitely going to play with Tiny more though, once I finally did get the agh's he was fun as fuck!

brentech

Do you know how far into space you can actually explore?

Game is in alpha, but right you can go full sandbox and create the biggest rocket ship ever and just go.

Just on a moon mission right now, and I can see 8 planets if I zoom out in orbit view. I haven't read if you can go into other systems or not. I haven't read that much tbh. I just really like the concept.

Ferny

There is all the magic abilities listed on the second screen that you can switch on fly. On Steam, you'd have to pause and change it. Think MegaMan.

That's pretty cool. I don't have a WiiU though so Steam it'll have to be.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill post my name when i figure it out. I always forget what it is on Wii U.

Get both of the Mario Galaxy's for wii. That should take care of any wii backlog. Wind Waker HD is just a visual masterpiece. Mario 3d World. New Super Mari Bros U/Luigi U is good if you havent played one of those in the series in the while.

Somnia

Ill post my name when i figure it out. I always forget what it is on Wii U.

Get both of the Mario Galaxy's for wii. That should take care of any wii backlog. Wind Waker HD is just a visual masterpiece. Mario 3d World. New Super Mari Bros U/Luigi U is good if you havent played one of those in the series in the while.

Ya I'm getting NSMBU and Luigi U in the system and buying Mario World for sure. Really excited to play Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker. I haven't played WW since its launch on GameCube and can't wait to see it in HD.

I've actually played both Galaxy's on a friends Wii along with Kirby and Wario (the platformer). Going to slowly pick up a few Wii games like Xenoblade, Last Story, both Galaxy's, Kirby Dreamland or whatever and Wario. Beyond that I don't think there's too much I need on the Wii, I have an unopened copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy and Mario Anniversary sitting here if I decide to bust them open sometime.

CB3

Keep Mario Anniversary closed. Its just all stars.

My original wii has had a great second life as an cracked emulating machine.

CB3

Releasing a game in the middle of the Summer Sale? Bad timing. Wonder if we'll get a surprise daily special on the game tomorrow.

Its a kickstarted game. Wont happen. 1001 spikes didnt even get a sale price.

Smokey

Smokey the Corsair 540 Air case is a beast. The design is so well thought out. This should be the easiest PC build I've ever done.

Mmmhmm it is great. It's been out for a year or so and I've wanted one since it was revealed. So much room in there. The two compartment idea is great.

Great, so the two dogs are here, and the first thing one of them did literally 5 seconds after entering through the door, was to SHIT ALL OVER MY FLOOR

This is going to be a long week

Smokey

Great, so the two dogs are here, and the first thing one of them did literally 5 seconds after entering through the door, was to SHIT ALL OVER MY FLOOR

mans best friend

Game is in alpha, but right you can go full sandbox and create the biggest rocket ship ever and just go.

Just on a moon mission right now, and I can see 8 planets if I zoom out in orbit view. I haven't read if you can go into other systems or not. I haven't read that much tbh. I just really like the concept.

Wait what game is this?

BigAT

This is going to be a long week

He knew you were a cat owner and was treating you in the manner in which you deserve.

Dogs the greatest confirmed.

Sanjuro

K-Mart has the black Wii Pro Controller for $30 clearance. Ended up using some reward bullshit and got it for $20.

Figurwd I would give the heads up. Not a huge fan of the gamepad.

CB3

Ive never had a problem with the actual gamepad. Put it on the charger when you're done and the battery isnt an issue.

Sanjuro

I wax FMT in mario kart with the gamepad all the time. its perfectly fine!

In Mario Kart it's fine. I actually had more problems with it playing the Virtual Console games I was able to re-download.

I don't hate it, just wanted a more traditional controller and something for multi-player as well.

Sanjuro

Wow. This controller feels outstanding! Surprised it doesn't get enough praise. D-Pad is great too.

Hopefully can get it up and running with some PC games.

CB3

The winner was... Story Rich - Female Protagonist

Motherfuck. I wanted Electric Super Joy. Someone has to be trolling with these community votes.

Top Bottom