• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Oh yeah, but that was before I had some computer time. Our punk ass kid doesn't want to go to sleep at his bedtime anymore and he's figured out how to break out of his crib. Fucking pain in the ass.

eznark

Banned
lol I just looked at the second game you guys played. Thank God I missed splat's invitation.

Ferny can go fuck himself.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
lol I just looked at the second game you guys played. Thank God I missed splat's invitation.

Ferny can go fuck himself.

That game sucked. They somehow randomed PL and Earthshaker on the same go and the game went too long so the predictable happened. We had an opportunity to hit the throne but the team was split.

Smokey

Which island are you on?

Oahu / Waikiki

We drove up to kualoa where tons of movies were filmed and where the Japanese flew through when they bombed pearl harbor. Was about a 1 hr drive. Did a 2 hr ATV ride through the mountains and visited WWII bunkers. Pretty dope.

BigAT

Even the HOTS alpha itself knows what you should do with it:

yAk9bSV.jpg

Ferny

Jesus you really haven't played it in a while. They totally redid the UI on that game and did a major balance sweep. They also added a couple new heroes. I still play it every so often, for what it is, I find it alright.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Every enemy from every one of their games/suit variations/character variations could be a different character.

eznark

Banned
There have been about 50 different first party characters through the smash bros games.

Yeah, I just meant like per game. Then you count the trophies and shit. Sheesh. So many characters.

AND OH MY GOD YOU COULD MOBA AS YOUR MIIIIIIIIIIIII

Top Bottom