• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

You revisionist history is shameful, frenchie. Good thing there is a history of that night int he NFL thread and in my IM log!

I went like 2nd/1st/1st/1st in GP's until he finally beat me in one because i came in 10th or something shameful like that in the techndrome stage. He then proceeded to close the room and turn off the wii u.

your reign of terror is over. accept it.... now!

eznark

Banned
you are terrible

Yep! Still have fun and don't slur everyone into oblivion when I play!
smile.gif

eznark

Banned
Afraid? I have school work. Why are you always acting brand new?

I have fun when I play. I am an emotional player. You should hear me when i play competitive sports

sorry my language is PC enough

It's ok. Someone had to explain transvestite sexuality to me last night. It was not PC.

Ferny

Afraid? I have school work. Why are you always acting brand new?

I have fun when I play. I am an emotional player. You should hear me when i play competitive sports

sorry my language isn't PC enough

You didn't sound like you were having fun during the 24 hour Dota-Thon.

Ferny

I've said 20 hours every single time! You guys are the ones that keep changing it!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113530276&postcount=9936

EDIT----

We are going to do another 24 hour marathon in August! Everyone is invited! Crow's twitch tv fanbase needs something to watch

24 hour official A-Z challenge? That sounds almost too good!!!

When you say we, do you mean just Crow?

You can't not finish two of these! You gotta be in till the very end, Shake. I believe in you.

When you say we, do you mean just Crow?

You can't not finish two of these! You gotta be in till the very end, Shake. I believe in you.

I will complete at least 24 hours this time! you can take that shit to the bank!!!

If i don't, i will donate $1000 to a charity in maddengafs name!

24 hours for you guys to not make it out of the A's.

we will not only get out of the A's, but we will make it to the C's

book it

we will quit when i get to weaver again D:

I'll do 24 hours as long as it's Saturday to Sunday

Sweet!

When it gets closer we can plan for a specific saturday so you can play

Somnia

If you guys plan this far enough in advance I'll show up and try with you... I say enough in advance so I can start playing Dota 2 a bit on the side again and get the rust off me.

LiveWire

OK cool. I'm going to try and make a push for Legendary this month. Got to rank 5 at the end of May but ran out of time. Very curious to see how the new set will change the top ranks.

Somnia

If I don't get stuff going in Wildstar for my raid attunement I will join up, just message me on steam and if things aren't happening in WS I'll join... but I will be VERY rusty lol

Mrbob

So Somnia won't be there.

I, on the other hand, do want to play Dota. However I also don't want to play Dota. My reason for not playing Dota is I got too addicted last time to the game and basically ignored every other game. Trying to stay away from the addiciton. Of course playing Dota only would keep my wallet heavier.

Maybe I can play in Dota in moderation because I do miss playing the game.

Top Bottom