• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
hush.gif

I admit I am not sure how to feel. Realistically things don't look good. But the 3 of them are on vacation chilling right now and their reps aren't setting up meetings or anything

CB3

I admit I am not sure how to feel. Realistically things don't look good. But the 3 of them are on vacation chilling right now and their reps aren't setting up meetings or anything

Bringing back the 3 of them isnt gonna be enough. Wade isnt getting any better

eznark

Banned
Fuck whoever those three are. The Bucks need to bring back The Big Three. Cassell, big dog and Ray Ray. Also George Karl. I doubt he ever beat his wife. Probably.

Sokantish

I was able to buy two, its up to like 5 plat now and I only have 4 plat. I was going to buy more thinking it'd probably still go up in price but its still lower than I thought it'd be by now

Ferny

It's going to go up as more and more people get to 50. I bet by next month you'll see it hit the 10plat - 15plat range.

Somnia

I had someone named Raspberry send me 6p 70g last night in an email saying they were quitting the game and enjoy... I said screw it not knowing who it was just took it and bought a credd lol

Credd's are nearing 7p on Widow.

Az: Once you get your key next week (cap those elder gems this weekend so you can!) we can put something together and hit the adventures to silver em for your attunement. With you tanking and me healing we should be able to put a guild group together pretty fast.

Somnia

I finally completed veteran stormtalon. I think we wiped like 7 times on the last boss

As a medic he's a tough one to heal as people tend to spread out during his waves and it really sucks. I can't wait for the medal/dungeon changes so it'll be more worth it to run these over and over to learn em for silver/gold.

I had someone named Raspberry send me 6p 70g last night in an email saying they were quitting the game and enjoy... I said screw it not knowing who it was just took it and bought a credd lol

Credd's are nearing 7p on Widow.

Az: Once you get your key next week (cap those elder gems this weekend so you can!) we can put something together and hit the adventures to silver em for your attunement. With you tanking and me healing we should be able to put a guild group together pretty fast.

Sounds good! Ferny swears that he's going to hit 50 during the 3 day weekend but I think everyone knows better.

Somnia

Its only a mcneily if he complains that we never play with him after we invite him daily.

I still get invites for Dota from you guys and haven't played in ages, I'm still shocked to see one everyonce in awhile lol

BTW we need to play some Mario Kart, I need to beat you in that since I doubt I will in Smash.

I still get invites for Dota from you guys and haven't played in ages, I'm still shocked to see one everyonce in awhile lol

BTW we need to play some Mario Kart, I need to beat you in that since I doubt I will in Smash.

i have already eliminated CB. ask him what happened 2 nights ago.

the only other person who plays consistently is eznark and maybe bob. master is too scared to ever make another appearance in MK

do tell about this CB beatdown tho... he never mentioned this!

he was shamed repeatedly. all he can reference are matches that took place a month ago to make himself feel better. he knows who the superior racer is today but prefers to live in the past of his FORMER glory!

don't quit your dota playing CB. it's probably the only thing you're good at these days... if you're even good at that!

CB3

You revisionist history is shameful, frenchie. Good thing there is a history of that night int he NFL thread and in my IM log!

I went like 2nd/1st/1st/1st in GP's until he finally beat me in one because i came in 10th or something shameful like that in the techndrome stage. He then proceeded to close the room and turn off the wii u.

Top Bottom