• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
FYI Livewire:

Each time you try and buy more than 5 things of a certain class, you have to go through the line again.

The lines at TI3 were like 2 hours constantly and this has N times more people.

glhf

yeah, that's what I hear so I wasn't a cunt about it. I think everything else will be at least somewhat available online (clothes and mouse in particular) so I just want dat Venge!

eznark

Banned
Smokey I hope this was your wedding cake

Bs1Psp8CEAAWqe3.jpg:large

eznark

Banned
Yeah I had all the arrangements made but my wifes triathlon ended up on the same weekend. Hopefully Valve fucking announces the dates earlier for TI5.

TheCrow

DK is a light skinned brotha! Didn't know you had to be Wesley Snipes black to be black. And I'm not sure you're the best judge of race considering we've been down this road before.

BigAT

This thread has certainly taken a turn.

Didn't they make one of the female characters have more "black" features and Reddit had a meltdown?

Don't really remember anything like this happening. Although people freak out about every change, no matter how minor. I just don't remember it ever being about more racially inclined features.

I dunno, I think the story of a team going from winning it to not even making it out of group stage is good enough for them. Plus, I think they're happy as long as Na'Vi makes it.

They are running all these promo videos with Alliance players or talking about Alliance. They were clearly hoping the defending champions would be playing at the main event.

Heading into the city now, will post again after making it through the Secret Shop.

good luck!

Ferny

Uhh, 772,374 is a lot? With a license as big as Elder Scrolls, I would say that's not the greatest number.

One game is complete garbage and the other one is Guild Wars 2, how do they even compare?
Lol

Now shush it, it's Dota time.

I'm glad this is on watchespn so I'll be able to watch it on my tv tonight without having to try to drag my computer over to connect to it. My 360 is still useful!

Wait, the paywall is gone, right?

Ferny

I'm glad this is on watchespn so I'll be able to watch it on my tv tonight without having to try to drag my computer over to connect to it. My 360 is still useful!

Wait, the paywall is gone, right?

Yes, I don't know if it's the same on 360 as the One, but I love the ESPN app on there.

Wait, you can use watchespn on console now, without needing a specific cable account?

No, you still need cable. It's exactly like watchespn on your computer, it's just a console app.

After seeing game 1, I totally would've gone with DK as my choice if I were VG.

BigAT

No, you still need cable. It's exactly like watchespn on your computer, it's just a console app.

After seeing game 1, I totally would've gone with DK as my choice if I were VG.

Newbee certainly looked good, but VG's drafting, laning setup and ganking were all incredibly awful, even in a vacuum.

LiveWire

Lol just walked around the entire arena. Line is now closed a few people behind us. Probably 5-6 hour wait. Valve needs to learn from E3 on proper queuing; no signs directing people, clueless security staff.

Splat

Lol just walked around the entire arena. Line is now closed a few people behind us. Probably 5-6 hour wait. Valve needs to learn from E3 on proper queuing; no signs directing people, clueless security staff.

Good lord. Do they have TVs up showing the games at least?

Top Bottom