• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
i will fight the invasion of smartphone/MOBA "games" (you see how i used quotes to indicate that these aren't actually games but rather worthless time sinks!) to my dying breath.... alone or not!

im gonna have you banned for trying to troll our dota thread!

fuck those little racist fucks

/salt

cry.gif

all teams should flat out refuse to scrim Newbee before the grand finals. Give them a taste of their own racist medicine

but but shake those teams should be better people and rise abov.... FUCK THAT SHIT

NEWBEE can EAD

still salty i suppose :/

LiveWire

MaddenGAF DOTA Barbie Fetch Quest Results

LiveWire said:

Shake: SENT PM
Blind Box pins x5
Roshan Pin
DOTA Mouse
Demiheroes Set of 5
Blind Box Microplushies x5

Eznark: SENT PM
Vengeful Spirit Demihero

Splat: SENT PM
Blind Box Microplushies x5
The Boreal Watch Reforged card
Coveted Arms Cache card
Large Nightstalker "Day Walker" T-shirt

Ragdoll Heroes Mousepad SOLD OUT

Az: SENT PM
Slark Demihero
#336 Queen of Pain Pilsner T-shirt SOLD OUT

Crow: SENT PM
Blind Box Microplushies x5 Purchase was limited to 5 per person, Shake/Splat got first dibs on the 10 we were able to get
Doom Demihero
Medium Red DOTA Logo Hoodie

Brentech: SENT PM
Ragdoll Heroes Mousepad SOLD OUT
Medium Red DOTA Logo Hoodie

Ferny: SENT PM
Blind Box Microplushies x5 Purchase was limited to 5 per person, Shake/Splat got first dibs on the 10 we were able to get
Demiheroes Set of 5
Blind Box pins x5

PLUS:

A ton of DOTA 2 TI4 Trading Cards and a bunch of courier (in-game redeemable item) cards. I have:

3 Frulls (seems to be the rarest of the 3 TI4 couriers?)
6 Oculopus
9 Mechjaw the Boxhound

Not sure if I'm willing to brave the line again tomorrow after today
but I could be convinced with a nice gratuity :)
. Can everyone who made requests please confirm your list of items? Once you do I'll send you a PM with payment details. As for the couriers, let me know if you're interested in them.

P.S. For those of you with Blind Box Items, perhaps you all may want to decide whether you want me to send them to you blind, or open them up, list them in the thread and allow you to trade/choose/bid/whatever. Particularly if there is that Golden Doom...

LW you are the mother fucking MAN!!!!!!!

SEND ALL MY STUFF BLIND PLEASE

the surprise of seeing what you got is the best part - and I want to be the lucky mofo that gets the golden doom!

LiveWire

OK I still have the following 6 Demiheroes left:

Tiny x2
Crystal Maiden x2
Vengeful Spirit x1
Doom x1

Contact me or post in the thread if interested.

eznark

Banned
Shit getting real real at work. Trip up North cancelled. Going to be overseas for a while starting Sunday or Monday. S A D B O Y S

Enjoy Russia.

Thanks Live!!

I'll take the tiny, cm and doom bro along with the venge. Unless you want to sell them for big profits then go nuts.

LiveWire

First off, Crow I sent you a PM for your stuff. That should cover everyone's requests I think?

As for the leftover loot, I still have 1 Crystal Maiden left. Any buyers?

And of course, a ton of DOTA 2 TI4 Trading Cards and a bunch of courier (in-game redeemable item) cards. I have:

3 Frulls (seems to be the rarest of the 3 TI4 couriers?)
6 Oculopus
9 Mechjaw the Boxhound

and a variety of the Hero cards 14 of 18 heroes (multiples of some, singles of others).

I imagine the couriers are going to be of most interest. Everyone gets a Mechjaw. The Oculopus we're one short (7 buyers). Since every $50 spent gets a pack, some orders would not have qualified (Brentech, Az). That leaves 5 buyers who each get an Oculopus, and Brentech and Az, you wanna 1v1 mid for the last one? :)

The Frulls, I leave it up to you guys if you wanna play for them, or have me do a drawing, etc. Please let me know. And also let me know if anyone is interested in the Hero cards, I can throw randoms in with your packages.

LiveWire

That does seem fair I guess...the top 3 buyers were shake, ez and Splat. I just wanna see some 1v1 mids!

But yea I'll send the Frulls to you guys

brentech

First off, Crow I sent you a PM for your stuff. That should cover everyone's requests I think?

As for the leftover loot, I still have 1 Crystal Maiden left. Any buyers
If someone hasn't taken it, I'll take it. Just let me know and I'll send you another paypal payment tomorrow morning.

brentech

Wow. Not a fan of destiny pvp. Probably in the minority and for the same reason I never liked halo. But this is like an all rocket affair.

The coop and single player is all I'm likely to ever play.

Wow. Not a fan of destiny pvp. Probably in the minority and for the same reason I never liked halo. But this is like an all rocket affair.

The coop and single player is all I'm likely to ever play.
Yup, but the coop and single player is pretty damn awesome.

Though, had a full team last night pvping and it was tons of fun.

brentech

Yup, but the coop and single player is pretty damn awesome.

Though, had a full team last night piping and it was tons of fun.
Yea, shake, crow, and I had a pretty good run the other night in that 3 man strike. That stuff I'm all for.

Though, I feel like that was way harder and yet I leveled a lot slower. Just got 2 levels doing a mission solo last night and today. Must really scale down XP in a group?

Smokey

Ferny why did you literally upload a 30 second XB1 clip of you getting shot in the back in BF4, and then dying again 15 seconds later.

Ferny

Ferny why did you literally upload a 30 second XB1 clip of you getting shot in the back in BF4, and then dying again 15 seconds later.
Those are auto clips. Everytime you rank up it adds those clips. Battlefield is the worst at that stuff.

11 million dollar tourney being broadcast on ESPN...

Lets dress like we are running errands :|

Godz is the only one that gives a shit it seems. Well bruno is craig sager

Top Bottom