• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
They have neighborhoods designated as eligible. Mine is not due to trees. Doubt it's complete though. I'd think you could get leniency by saying you rent or something.

eznark

Banned
They have neighborhoods designated as eligible. Mine is not due to trees. Doubt it's complete though. I'd think you could get leniency by saying you rent or something.

Exactly. Or at my parents house where trees block the signal. There ate lots of properties in "eligible" locations that are unable to get directv.

My dad would buy a console for this.

TheCrow

I found the animation disappointing. It looks like he's trying to hug someone only to be denied. So sad.
sad.gif

Kunkka gunsword is the best. Actually, the Enigma eidolons are the most impressive. Too bad I rarely if ever pick that hero.

i dont like the kunkka gun... its dumb

The new eidolons are pretty dope tho. They looked kinda weird in pics but they animate really neat

TheCrow

Did you get a destiny beta key yet? I have a spare one, but you never replied on steam so I don't want to just throw it to someone else yet.

Yeah, i got in. Guess I just missed your message, thanks anyway. Hopefully the beta download is quick, but we all know that i'll probably end up playing dota.

Mrbob

Does anyone still need a Destiny beta key.

But you can only get it if you're unable to get directv normally

Yeah that sucks just found this out. :( I tried to use an old apartment address and that actually worked, but at checkout it locked in my payment address to that old address. My credit card purchase won't get approved. Maybe there is paypal and I can work around this way.

eznark

Banned

Yeah that sucks just found this out. :( I tried to use an old apartment address and that actually worked, but at checkout it locked in my payment address to that old address. My credit card purchase won't get approved. Maybe there is paypal and I can work around this way.

i might, my preorder code didn't work

I can't even fucking get to PSN via browser. I was planning to just have it background download while I'm at work.

Edit: Also, I want to see the Slark figure.

Mrbob

i might, my preorder code didn't work

Check the view downloads section. I had an issue at first too where it said my code wasn't redeemed but it was and the store had error'd out. I found the beta download in the view downloads section.

I would like to try Halo the MMORPG.

Yay! Destiny downloaded super fast!

*boots up game*
Oh.

Dammit Luke, now I have to leave the system on to download. Why couldn't you guys set it up so that the content downloads from the dashboard?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
If there's one thing Nintendo is known for its for their amazing online services. Thank you, Nintendo!

i got free copies of New Super Mario Bros U and Game & Wario this year. Thats better than anything PS+ or games for xbox or whatever its called.

Suck it down!

LiveWire

The Secret Store is already open? Shit, I'd better get there early tomorrow morning, gotta load up on swag to resell on eBay for massive profits.

Top Bottom