• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Mrbob

Hey Ferny.

102221brp.jpg

Thank you in advance!

LiveWire

Well aside from some nice understated swag like a hoodie or T-shirt, most of the stuff doesn't interest me. So if y'all are looking for general types of merch give me an idea so I can buy the right things.

eznark

Banned
got another email saying "choose how you'll play" but when I log in it says I have no code.

What the fuck ever. Divinity: Original Sin is where it's at. GOod thing i preordered in October!

Well aside from some nice understated swag like a hoodie or T-shirt, most of the stuff doesn't interest me. So if y'all are looking for general types of merch give me an idea so I can buy the right things.

wishlist:

blind box pins x10
roshan pin
doto mouse
demiheroes x6 (all 5 regular + golden doom)

WILL PAY GOOD MONEY, FRIEND

LiveWire

Oh actually you guys don't need me...I just saw this on that link:

"The Secret Shop has been updated with a ton of new products including apparel, accessories, collectible pins, plush toys and so much more, many of which include unlock codes for in-game items. Can't make it to the event? Don't worry, many of these products will be available for purchase online shortly after The International, while the in-game items will become available on the Dota store throughout the tournament."

eznark

Banned
Oh actually you guys don't need me...I just saw this on that link:

"The Secret Shop has been updated with a ton of new products including apparel, accessories, collectible pins, plush toys and so much more, many of which include unlock codes for in-game items. Can't make it to the event? Don't worry, many of these products will be available for purchase online shortly after The International, while the in-game items will become available on the Dota store throughout the tournament."

Ask Trasher how that goes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LiveWire

Ah I see. Well then, I guess I might as well stock up on a lot. My gf will be going with me so hopefully can get more of the limit-per-order items.

Splat

Wishlist:
5 microplushies
boreal watch reforged card
coveted arms cache card
large nightstalker shirt
ragdoll heroes mousepad

TheCrow

x5 micro plushies
Doom demihero
medium red hoodie

btw you're the best!

LiveWire

FINAL LIST

MaddenGAF DOTA Barbie List:

Shake:
  • Blind Box pins x5
  • Roshan Pin
  • DOTA Mouse
  • Demiheroes Set of 5
  • 5 Microplushies (1 blind box each)

Eznark:
  • Vengeful Spirit Demihero

Splat:
  • The Boreal Watch Reforged card
  • Coveted Arms Cache card
  • Large Nightstalker "Day Walker" T-shirt
  • Ragdoll Heroes Mousepad

Az:
  • Slark Demihero
  • #336 Queen of Pain Pilsner T-shirt

Crow
  • Doom Demihero
  • Medium Red DOTA Logo Hoodie (excellent choice)

Brentech
  • Medium Red DOTA Logo Hoodie

If anything sells out before I can get it I will let you know in the thread and/or PM. Will PM you with the final haul and costs (please use eznark as a shining example of tipping :).

TheCrow

Crow
  • Doom Demihero (is this golden or regular?)

Last call before I head to the event tomorrow

I'd prefer regular but it's random whether you get gold or regular. Thanks again. <3

Shake:
  • Blind Box pins x10 (2 sets of 5)
  • Roshan Pin
  • DOTA Mouse
  • Demiheroes Set (all 5 regular + golden doom) (I didn't see Golden Doom listed for purchase in the catalog, is it a bonus for buying the set?

It seems the demiheroes are random like the microplushies

I guess I will change my wishlist

blind box pins x5
roshan pin
dota mouse
demiheroes x5
microplushie x5

final answer!

brentech

Shake:
  • Blind Box pins x10 (2 sets of 5)
  • Roshan Pin
  • DOTA Mouse
  • Demiheroes Set (all 5 regular + golden doom) (I didn't see Golden Doom listed for purchase in the catalog, is it a bonus for buying the set?

Eznark:
  • Vengeful Spirit Demihero

Splat:
  • The Boreal Watch Reforged card
  • Coveted Arms Cache card
  • Large Nightstalker "Day Walker" T-shirt

Az:
  • Slark Demihero
  • #336 Queen of Pain Pilsner T-shirt

Crow
  • Doom Demihero (is this golden or regular?)

Last call before I head to the event tomorrow
If still possible the
Ragdoll mouse pad
Red Hoodie (medium)

LiveWire

Live!

If possible, here is my list.

• Demiheroes Set of 5
  • Blind Box pins x5

Given what everyone else ordered I'm already at my limit per transaction with 2 people. But I will likely go back on Saturday as well; if so I will get your stuff then...

LukeSmith

FYI Livewire:

Each time you try and buy more than 5 things of a certain class, you have to go through the line again.

The lines at TI3 were like 2 hours constantly and this has N times more people.

glhf

Told you I don't like white people. Did you think it was a game son

Wife's aunts husband is white. The 2 photographers and videographer were white.

So yes...I did !

i had more mexicans at my wedding than whites!

how did you like hawaii? i don't know the islands by name but there was one that is pretty much like every other downtown big city ive ever been to.... which was lame

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Late night BANGERS over in phee tier dota.

35 minute boots is as good as 35 minute bottle in my book.

Ferny

Given what everyone else ordered I'm already at my limit per transaction with 2 people. But I will likely go back on Saturday as well; if so I will get your stuff then...

FYI Livewire:

Each time you try and buy more than 5 things of a certain class, you have to go through the line again.

The lines at TI3 were like 2 hours constantly and this has N times more people.

glhf
Yeah I will just take my luck with the stuff on the website, don't want you to go through all that for some items. Thanks though Live!

BszV2U4CMAAUFTo.jpg

Purple rain,
Purple rain

Hey guys, seriously imagine if Prince performed in between matches during the main event. I'd fly across the country to see that shit.

P.S. Livewire, I think I'll probably be able to get the tshirt from the site, so if you can't get the demigod on the first run through, don't worry about getting in line a second time. No point in spending all your TI time in line.

LiveWire

I'll have two people in my first run through the line, which will allow me to get everything on the initial list. Ferny's stuff would take a 2nd trip, which as I said I'll probably be able to make on Saturday, maybe even today. I'm only planning on watching an hour or so of one of the matches in person anyway.

Smokey

i had more mexicans at my wedding than whites!

how did you like hawaii? i don't know the islands by name but there was one that is pretty much like every other downtown big city ive ever been to.... which was lame

You're probably thinking of the island of Oahu. Waikiki beach and Honolulu are there. That's where we were. Tons of fun to me. But we also had a car and went all over the island so we didn't sit in the touristy areas too long. Overall it's expensive but it was worth it.

Except for the flight but that's because United is terrible.

Ferny

I'll have two people in my first run through the line, which will allow me to get everything on the initial list. Ferny's stuff would take a 2nd trip, which as I said I'll probably be able to make on Saturday, maybe even today. I'm only planning on watching an hour or so of one of the matches in person anyway.

If you do go on Sat, then that would be awesome and I would appreciate it, but also enjoy the event too. Waiting on lines isn't fun and for 2 hours that's a lot.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So I redeemed my destiny code on the psn website and figured it would auto download to my ps4. Guess not. Now it's in my ps4 'library' but there is no option anywhere to download it!

By the time I figure out how to get this downloaded beta will be over. Good show.

TheCrow

Hey guys, seriously imagine if Prince performed in between matches during the main event. I'd fly across the country to see that shit.

P.S. Livewire, I think I'll probably be able to get the tshirt from the site, so if you can't get the demigod on the first run through, don't worry about getting in line a second time. No point in spending all your TI time in line.

You should anyway. TI5 maddengaf meet up!

eznark

Banned
Was Eznark the one who said the dota shirts run a little small? Not sure what size to get.

I guess Large to be safe.

I wear a large polo shirt and they are usually a little big in the midsection but fit right at the shoulders. I got that Tide polo in XL and it fits like a small.

The t-shirts fit like American Apparel clothes, so made for hipsters with no muscle mass. Same size at the shoulder as the waist.

Top Bottom