• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

BigAT

WD-taunt-CelebrationOfDeath.gif

BigAT

11 million dollar tourney being broadcast on ESPN...

Lets dress like we are running errands :|

Godz is the only one that gives a shit it seems. Well bruno is craig sager

I think Godz might be the worst because he's actually trying to look good. That getup looks like something parents would shove their kid in for his first communion.

BigAT

Navi's 8th place finish this year will get them double the prize money they earned for a 2nd place finish at TI2.

Crazy.

Mrbob

Awful game three performance by Navi. Lucky to get tiebreakers to finish in the top 8. I will root for Sing Sing now.

Mrbob

Yeah I took Newbee as my sleeper pick in group stages, not sure why CB is worried. I used my power to get them into the Grand Final. I have no effect on other games.

Yeah I took Newbee as my sleeper pick in group stages, not sure why CB is worried. I used my power to get them into the Grand Final. I have no effect on other games.

You can't even name the 5 players on Newbee... you did nothing

Why do you want racism to win, Boobs? WHY?????

Mrbob

You can't even name the 5 players on Newbee... you did nothing

Why do you want racism to win, Boobs? WHY?????

Navis championship potential peaked and now you are seeing a team start to fade away. Dendi was awful in two of the three games today. It's over Shake, move on. Find a new team.

BigAT

Man, some of the scheduling decisions this year are real questionable:

DOTA 2 ‏@DOTA2
We play this match and then game 1 of C9 v ViCi then game 1 of DK v this winner and we end the night with the All-Star Game. #TI4

eznark

Banned
Man, some of the scheduling decisions this year are real questionable:

DOTA 2 ‏@DOTA2
We play this match and then game 1 of C9 v ViCi then game 1 of DK v this winner and we end the night with the All-Star Game. #TI4

that is beyond idiotic

Mrbob

Yeah I don't understand the scheduling, truly awful.

Also, dat Navi bump is now gone. Twitch lost 100K dota 2 viewers with Navi gone, damn. LoL with more viewers.

BigAT

Crazy that the two teams that had to play tiebreaker games just to escape the group stages have been absolutely dominating since.

LiveWire

Live, money sent bro.

Thanks man. And thanks again to to everyone for your quick payment and generous tips!

Az, I think I got back to you on where to send payment, let me know if you didn't get my info in PM. And Shake you already mentioned you were getting PayPal ready so just lemme know when that's done.

I'll be starting to send out packages on Monday and will give you all shipping info via PM. Good luck to all on getting a golden demihero!

BigAT

How many of the top 6 did everyone get right with the prediction? I only had 3 (DK, EG, Newbee) but I feel like that isn't actually all that bad considering some of the big names that didn't make it.

Ferny

Thanks man. And thanks again to to everyone for your quick payment and generous tips!

Az, I think I got back to you on where to send payment, let me know if you didn't get my info in PM. And Shake you already mentioned you were getting PayPal ready so just lemme know when that's done.

I'll be starting to send out packages on Monday and will give you all shipping info via PM. Good luck to all on getting a golden demihero!
Are you gonna be including the trading cards in everyone's packages?

Top Bottom