• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

brentech

DK should have ended this game like 3 times over. deserve to lose for playing like this.

NP has a terrible fucking build

ROFL. fucking disband. omfg

eznark

Banned
surprise.gif

facepalm.gif

disapprove.gif
disapprove.gif
disapprove.gif

laugh.gif

DK deserved to lose that shit...

They coulda mega'd them if they just shifted over right away after the 2nd set of racks. The lycan was still down for 35 and they back so they can farm for another 20 minutes.

#getrekt #CBloveshashtags #hashtag

BigAT

Yeah, I love iceiceice but he was pretty useless at the end of the game for someone with 40k net worth. What a throw.

He really should have been pushing their base immediately when they started to push down mid instead of dying (after doing nothing), buying back and then going down. He also could have had much better items in his inventory at the time for pushing (Deso instead of blink for sure).

eznark

Banned
Yeah, I love iceiceice but he was pretty useless at the end of the game for someone with 40k net worth. What a throw.

He really should have been pushing their base immediately when they started to push down mid instead of dying (after doing nothing), buying back and then going down. He also could have had much better items in his inventory at the time for pushing (Deso instead of blink for sure).

Yeah seemed like they stopped really picking him off or even trying to at like the 50 minute mark. Why go manta and not deso there? And not having a sheep after LGD walked down mid and fuckind destroyed your entire team? The fuck was he doing?

brentech

that's one of those games where you look at your NP and think wait...what happened to your sheepstick bro?

u wot m8?!
If he had purchased a deso, he could have taken that t3 and secured megas when they took the other racks(the other races would have crumbled faster and they could have just rotated bottom even sooner) . His build was so dumb the way he kept changing shit out that didn't even really help.

That run away and farm bullshit just don't matter

eznark

Banned
If he had purchased a deso, he could have taken that t3 and secured megas when they took the other racks(the other races would have crumbled faster and they could have just rotated bottom even sooner) . His build was so dumb the way he kept changing shit out that didn't even really help.

That run away and farm bullshit just don't matter

Yeah based on the way he was playing (participating in fights) seemed like the sheepstick would've been better but if he transitioned to more rat dota yeah a deso makes more sense.

BigAT

Yeah, he tried to be way too cute with item swapping instead of just brute forcing their towers and rax. When you see them pushing down mid as 5 at your T2, you teleport in immediately and start pushing to force them to make a decision. He had BoT on top of everything else so it's not like he couldn't just TP back in if he needed to defend.

Yeah based on the way he was playing (participating in fights) seemed like the sheepstick would've been better but if he transitioned to more rat dota yeah a deso makes more sense.

He could have had both! But instead he had neither.

brentech

Worst part is, he had money for all of that. And even had an extra courier to swap items. Just didn't do it.

LiveWire

Omfg. This chick is so bad and awkward, her stupid questions; I make the kindergarten cop who is your daddy joke to my gf as we're watching this and fucking Puppey says it seconds later. New favorite player confirmed, fucking perfect timing lol

eznark

Banned
I think he immediately felt stupid since his career winnings probably don't stack up to what Alliance got for their 12th place finish.

eznark

Banned
I mean, he doesn't look good, but Viper and a few other hero's a real turds.

Spectre's voice is already neat. PA winning I don't really care about, but she looks cool enough.

Totally but wasn't it down to like void and jug? Whatever, there are a lot of heroes that need work.

BigAT

That new Kunkka set is nearly awesome enough to make me want to start playing Kunkka.

The new Warlock Golem is almost genuinely horrifying.

Top Bottom