• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Somnia

Ban Morphling against VG

This is why you have a winning record!

Retire while you have the over .500! lol

I honestly keep thinking of playing again, but don't know if I want to try to get back into it with Wildstar still being played plus a bunch of other shit coming out on top of thinking of playing Madden again.

BigAT

wasn't this round best of 5 last year?

Just double checked, it was best of 3 just like this year.

VG's ability to dominate so thoroughly in just 15 minutes is crazy. And they have done it so many times this tournament. They had the shortest average games in the group stages by a significant amount.

Rorschach

So thats what happned? I kinda passed out for like 30 minutes and somehow we were in game 2.
EG picked late game, VG picked team fight + pushing lineup. VG wins in 15 minutes.
I refuse to pick a winner for the Grand Finals as I don't want to fuck over who deserves to win lol

May as well spoil it for me since I can't watch it.

TheCrow

Ever since the group stage Newbee has been great. From possibly being eliminated against titan to grand finals is something else.

BigAT

asd29kc3s.gif

Why are you being such a cunt about this? It's unacceptable behavior and since I don't have a rooting interest in either team, I'm going to not root for the assholes.

TheCrow

Then I feel you'd have a hard time finding a team to support. Considering how toxic the community is and I'm sure you can dig up similar comments from every pro player. I'm just willing to give people the benefit of the doubt at least until it becomes a constant issue with them.

Because the only thing that offends me is pretending to be offended

I'm offended that you are offended about someone pretending to be offended!

#downwithracism #teamr0tk

EG :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

eznark

Banned
Thanks bros!

And it's impossible to watch either RTZ or Sing stream and not get a whole bunch of casual -isms tossed around. No one really cares.

brentech

Kinda of surprised the there is another month till release after this beta. Not really sure what all could really be changed if they actually needed to other than the smallest of glitches.

Can't wait for dat white PS4 though.....and destiny

eznark

Banned
Kinda of surprised the there is another month till release after this beta. Not really sure what all could really be changed if they actually needed to other than the smallest of glitches.

Can't wait for dat white PS4 though.....and destiny

Gotta wait for the bros to get back to their dorm rooms.

I'm way more anxious for the Moto 360 at this point. God damn that looks so sexy!

It's because you just went in willy nilly. I'll teach you the little that I know. Since I'm the closest we have to being completely new, I can relate to new players.

i went through the training mode and played a couple times with people here. i would say about the only thing i learned outside of training is to not attack the CPU helpers on the other team until their energy is almost all gone so you get the gold. i just buy shit that the CPU recommends. then one time i bought a courier and they said WTF WHY'D YOU BUY THAT! and i said i dont fucking know!

that is my summary of dota: i don't fucking know!

Top Bottom