• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Ferny

YqLheWR.jpg
I've always loved Windranger.

BigAT

also looks like she is sucking in her stomach while pushing her titties out. nothing wrong with that though!

Listen. I see it, you see it, everyone sees it. But there's a gentlemen's agreement, you don't talk about it. That's not what that girl actually looks like, but don't ruin the fantasy.

BigAT

Singsing did exactly what iceiceice should have done yesterday on NP. They're making an obvious, final 5-man push down the middle? TP in behind them and force them to make the decision to come back and defend their throne.

brentech

LOL. i just got that ugly ass warlock item along with the clockwork set. might sell them both and try to get kunka set

so far just sold clockwork set, and rebought chest, got Redpaw!

TheCrow

LOL. i just got that ugly ass warlock item along with the clockwork set. might sell them both and try to get kunka set

so far just sold clockwork set, and rebought chest, got Redpaw!

Redpaw is great, got it for a $1. Now i'm just waiting for the Kunkka set to drop in price.

brentech

Redpaw is great, got it for a $1. Now i'm just waiting for the Kunkka set to drop in price.

yeah. it's like double the price of any of the others.

I took first place in First Division. It came down to the final game of the season. I had to win it or I'd have dropped to 2nd or possibly even 3rd.
Went down by 2 scores and had a dramatic late game tie and then go-ahead score.

Top Bottom