• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

I feel like this TI just didn't have a lot of close matches. Maybe it's the current meta, but I feel like there were a lot more exciting matches last year.

eznark

Banned
Has core veno worked at all?

seems like they were just reaching to find some way to push without any of their standard pushing heroes.

Impressive shit from Newbee. They had were able to convincingly counter both the greedy EG/DK meta and the deathball meta. Great play from them

wp you bunch of racists!!!!

congrats to newbee fans (real ones not boobs)

BigAT

Has core veno worked at all?

seems like they were just reaching to find some way to push without any of their standard pushing heroes.

VG ran it successfully earlier in the tournament, but Veno was a real anchor for them the last couple of games.

eznark

Banned
Only in our nightmares.

Can't be worse than any of your other heroes.

wink.gif

LiveWire

Reserving this post for updates

Bold = Completed

eznark Sent Tracking Info PM

Az Sent Tracking Info PM

Brentech Sent Tracking Info PM

Crow Sent Tracking Info PM

Ferny Sent Tracking Info PM

Splat Sent Tracking Info PM

Shake Sent Tracking Info PM

Ferny

Reserving this post for updates

Bold = Completed

eznark Sent Tracking Info PM

Az Sent Tracking Info PM

Brentech Sent Tracking Info PM

Crow Sent Tracking Info PM

Ferny Sent Tracking Info PM

Splat Sent Tracking Info PM

Shake Sent Tracking Info PM
When mine is bolded, this will be me
2659390-2653442094-1pIIj.gif

Mrbob

I don't even know what that is. Going to have to nerd up on Dota 2 some more. Looking at it seems like all you fans of losing teams are trying to deny my glory for hopping on the NewBee bandwagon first.

Also, did the Korean casting team make it back to TI4? I loved the greatest hits compilation from TI3.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was looking through my downloaded dota games and came across that 5v2 loss you guys had.

That was amazing.

Top Bottom