• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
Since brent brought it up, does anyone know of a good wireless PC headset? I'm getting sick of my headset cable getting tangled.

I think the Astros are considered some of the best, right? And I am pretty sure you can use them with the consoles.

Does anyone know if the Pulse Elite's can be used with a PC? I think they are just bluetooth so it shouldn't be hard, right?

Ferny

I think the Astros are considered some of the best, right? And I am pretty sure you can use them with the consoles.

Does anyone know if the Pulse Elite's can be used with a PC? I think they are just bluetooth so it shouldn't be hard, right?

You can use them on PC but it seemed like a bit of a bitch to setup. I could never get the actual mic part of it to work correctly. I just use them for PS4 stuff.

eznark

Banned
You can use them on PC but it seemed like a bit of a bitch to setup. I could never get the actual mic part of it to work correctly. I just use them for PS4 stuff.

Yeah, same, but I was looking for an alternative to my gamescom 780's. For some reason my headset cables ... twist? I don't know the best way to describe it. They sort of curl up on themselves after a time. It gets super annoying. I end up hanging them from the ceiling just to straighten out the wire.

Smokey

Lol I am not going to be the one to find out if 2k is broken

That's smokeys job

Yes. But I will save some time and let FMT know that it will be broken. But I need to feast on Lin and Parsons so I'm there.

Got a X1 Destiny code. Need to try it. I think I've falsely convinced myself the DS4 is better due to lack of decent FPS on X1.

Yes. But I will save some time and let FMT know that it will be broken. But I need to feast on Lin and Parsons so I'm there.

Are you too busy playing broken games to play CS with me anymore
"Been messing with my X1 more than my PS4 lately. Sony starting to piss me off with their lack of updates/features ...something MS is really on top of. Got a Destiny X1 code yesterday. Really want to try it with the X1 controller. I think I've some how tricked myself into thinking the DS4 was better due to a lack of decent FPS on the X1 side."

oh

Smokey

Are you too busy playing broken games to play CS with me anymore

I haven't played CS because I literally can't stand 1080p anymore on PC. My 1080p screen is 120hz which is perfect for CS but icant...

Once that ROG Swift launches in August I'll probably be back.

That and I've been messing with my X1 more as of late.

BigAT

I made something for you Crow.

AToAp6A.jpg

Smokey

It changes daily. Today I happen to like white people! I like you guys so much today that I may hop on a DOTA session after 7p CST. I saw my boy FMT doin work!

eznark

Banned
We playing Destiny tonight?

Also I nominate my tinker as better than AZ's tinker. At least I was running around the map dying instead of just sitting in the lane dying!

Consensus on FMT was "it wasn't actually that bad" from lane partner Crow. So keep at it buddy!

TheCrow

We playing Destiny tonight?

Also I nominate my tinker as better than AZ's tinker. At least I was running around the map dying instead of just sitting in the lane dying!

Consensus on FMT was "it wasn't actually that bad" from lane partner Crow. So keep at it buddy!

It's just hard not being able to communicate through voice. And tinker was useless that game. I kept getting the worst random picks.

eznark

Banned
It's just hard not being able to communicate through voice. And tinker was useless that game. I kept getting the worst random picks.

Speaking of useless...a zeus/dark seer lane sure is fucking garbage. If Phee had a pushing hero I think we could have had their tier 3 down in 10 minutes. It was fun early game though when they would just stand next to my ion shell and die.

Let's get a fmt/smokes/livewire/boobs/ph33 game tonight and we'll cast it.

Also we can coach, though you may not want me to be your coach.

While I admit I'm pretty mediocre with Tinker, it's really hard to push lanes when we have no ward coverage. I was always living in fear of getting ganked from the jungle since we never had any idea where any of them were.

eznark

Banned
Let's get a fmt/smokes/livewire/boobs/ph33 game tonight and we'll cast it.

Also we can coach, though you may not want me to be your coach.

While I admit I'm pretty mediocre with Tinker, it's really hard to push lanes when we have no ward coverage. I was always living in fear of getting ganked from the jungle since we never had any idea where any of them were.

Yeah I kind of forgot who our supports were. After I got the mech I had no real good use for gold and probably should have kept buying wards. I got two sets and then kind of stopped thinking a support would, but Crow was our carry by then and FMT is still learning.

Smokey

I just saw that BF: Hardline was delayed until 2015. How nice of EA to not completely destroy the BF franchise this fall.

That leaves this winter open for the one true king:

call-of-duty-advanced-warfare1-1404817277.jpg

BigAT

Rift is a targeted ability. Rift can't miss, although the target can move out of vision before the animation finishes, causing it to be cancelled (mana/cooldown doesn't get used though).

March of the machines doesn't give vision, although they can figure out your general location based on where it is coming from. Auto attacking the creeps does give vision though. Can't really say what gave him vision of you without looking at the replay since there are any number of reasons for it.

Sokantish

Who knows. Battlefront is supposed to be next year too.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

Schaub da clown have fun rors and soka

Worst case scenario... he's just as bad as any other QB the Raiders have had in the past 10 years

Rift is a targeted ability. Rift can't miss, although the target can move out of vision before the animation finishes, causing it to be cancelled (mana/cooldown doesn't get used though).

March of the machines doesn't give vision, although they can figure out your general location based on where it is coming from. Auto attacking the creeps does give vision though. Can't really say what gave him vision of you without looking at the replay since there are any number of reasons for it.

It's possible I may have attacked a creep then. Good to know for the future.

Top Bottom