• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

BigAT

That's weird, eznark likes a guy that's a total jerk

5TvIKsZ.gif

eznark

Banned
Game One - VG
Game Two - Newbee
Game Three - Newbee
Game Four -
Newbee
Game Five -
#getrekt

though I like Newbee's draft here so far, lots of early aggression banned out or picked by them

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I didn't get a chance to play Destiny with any of my MGAF bro's. Now it looks like the beta is over. This game is going to be fucking HUGE. I'm not even an FPS fan and I love it.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
It's not over? When a tried to boot it up this morning it said it was offline. I guess I just assumed it was over. When it's back I'd love to get together for some fireteam action.

I didn't get to play much this weekend because I had family over. I only got to level 4 Hunter. That golden revolver ability is awesome. I didn't get to the level high enough to try out the throwing knives but I bet they are boss too.

eznark

Banned
newbee disband

I'm mostly interested in destiny because there are no other shooters coming out this fall that look worth a fuck.

Ferny

Destiny and Madden will be pretty much all I'll be playing. Rust too, but I don't see that being complete for a while.

Top Bottom