• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

brentech

Didn't realize you could check elgibility for directv "stream only" right on that web page.

Looks like they just don't want my money...

I know that Brady is getting old, Wilson is on the rise, etc but what in the living fuck Madden

I feel like a quarterback's awareness or some stat should also affect the entire offense

LiveWire

You just type in your address for the check. I think the previous owners even left a DTV dish on my roof, I just don't feel like switching since I have a bandwidth cap and it gets lowered if I drop my TV service.

Use a friend or family's address. Or buy a post office box and register that way. ;)

LiveWire

Oh wow, they're smart. I tried 3 addresses, a PO Box and two Mailboxes Etc. style places where you use a street address and a # to receive your box mail. All 3 were rejected. If I was a college student with no interest in a package, I would be selling my address for a premium to NFL fans.

Hot damn, it works for me. I'm with TWC but everybody in my neighborhood has a DTV satellite in their backyard.

Not sure if I want on console or PC though...

brentech

I already sub to NFLRewind so I'm not too concerned. It's not like the quality was always top notch.
If they won't let me pay for it, there is just as good quality for free.

and I also have redzone via my cable provider.

Ferny

All I do is watch Redzone and then catch streams of Jets games. I may get the package, down the line. Not sure though.

Ferny

I think for the first time ever I'll pick up all three of those sports games. I've always wanted to give NHL a try.

Mrbob

I'm getting NHL. Only reason I skipped last year was no PS4 version.

CB I forgot to ask before on how excited are you for the Booz Cruise coming to LA. Bulls and Lakers swapping Boozer and Pau, so good.

Ferny

CB I forgot to ask before on how excited are you for the Booz Cruise coming to LA. Bulls and Lakers swapping Boozer and Pau, so good.
I'm not speaking for CB because he hates everything, but we got Boozer for like $3 mill. Getting a vet that had like 14 and 6 or something like that is a solid move.

brentech

I usually buy NHL and FIFA every few years. If the NHL game turns out as good as it looks, I'll grab it this year. Also waiting to see if FIFA makes some better changes from their first try on PS4

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

in a year your team isnt in the running for a title, there are worse players you can have than boozer at 3 mil. 14/8 is fine.

Pau's time was up here unless we were going all in with melo. He needed and deserved a team that had a shot at winning something.

A lot of people skipped NHL last year because of next gen but considering nobody can keep playing a game beyond 4 weeks except for DOTA I am doubtful of us ever having an epic 6 v 6 in house again

i am getting:

madden
nhl
fifa
evolve
destiny
smash bros 3ds
smash bros wiiU
sunset drive
halo HD collection
the last of us ps4
metro redux
hyrule warriors
forza horizon 2
driveclub
alien isolation
nba 2k (not at launch and only if my boy phee confirms online play fixed)
lords of the fallen (maybe)
baynoetta 2
far cry 4
GTA V (for pc or ps4)

although looking at it now i don't realistically have time for all of them. probably hold off on a few until next year. the sports games for sure though

ok i will admit i enjoyed that a lot! i was actually able to get a few kills and sort of understand what i was doing but then there is a bunch of stuff i don't understand.

ok dota...

1371764552204.gif

Greg

I tried playing again, and I feel drunk when I play this shit... I lose the camera and get confused and pissed off

Ancient Apparition is pretty damn fun though - what should I try next if I liked him?

I tried playing again, and I feel drunk when I play this shit... I lose the camera and get confused and pissed off

Ancient Apparition is pretty damn fun though - what should I try next if I liked him?

Greg I will teach you how to play dota and how to dunk... join us!

BigAT

Double tap F1 to return to your hero, it's real good if you lose track of yourself in the action.

eznark

Banned
im going to test out my ps4 mic, ps4 gold headshit thing and i dont know maybe a 360 mic will work

It would be so much easier to teach you if you.could talk.

Finally played some destiny beta last night. Glad to see they made the menus less confusing. Cinematics are pretty dope. Gameplay still awesome.

In short...love it.

Top Bottom