• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Monday, 07/28/2014, By End of Day

sooooooo far away... i want my barbies NOW
cry.gif
cry.gif
cry.gif

Ferny

No one ever lets you have Aegis.

Also, make shake finish leveling up in LoL before allowing him to play with you guys tonight.

We couldn't even let AT play Lone Druid yesterday because of you giving CB nightmares using him and AT is actually GOOD with Lone Druid!!

Shake and I have been wrecking lanes together. He's the ppd to my Mason.

We couldn't even let AT play Lone Druid yesterday because of you giving CB nightmares using him and AT is actually GOOD with Lone Druid!!

Shake and I have been wrecking lanes together. He's the ppd to my Mason.

You need CBs permission to use a hero? Man up!

Also, AT had a pretty bad LD game a day after mine, which is why CB hates LD so much.

Should FMT and myself really be on the same team? Couldn't this possibly cause the game to collapse on itself?

Nah, it will be fine. You will be matched up with people who are just as new as you. dota 2 matchmaking is actually pretty legit. First lets teach you the basics in a bot game. you gonna play tonight for real? Myself and a few other madden gaffers can walk you through the beginner stuff if you want.

Let Pigeon and meatwad guide you!

eznark

Banned
Should FMT and myself really be on the same team? Couldn't this possibly cause the game to collapse on itself?

Ferny and AZ play together all the time and the world has held it together.

It would actually be easier on those of us who play with you. We ran FMT through a couple bot matches last night. Please have a mic though.

Ferny

You need CBs permission to use a hero? Man up!

Also, AT had a pretty bad LD game a day after mine, which is why CB hates LD so much.

No, he abandoned the game.

AT bad and Az bad are two TOTALLY different things. AT bad is him missing a couple last hits. You on the other hand, don't pick up aegis with it being right in front of you.

No, he abandoned the game.

AT bad and Az bad are two TOTALLY different things. AT bad is him missing a couple last hits. You on the other hand, don't pick up aegis with it being right in front of you.

I didn't have a bad game though. We just didn't win, and we had a random. AT kept getting ganked in the jungle and never got going. Not his fault but CB still blamed it on the LD curse.

brentech

Just had a necrophos game to remember. we were down, a lot, and the other team wiped my teammates, but all hung around and let me kill them all. the comeback was on since I got like 4lvls in 30 seconds. it was pretty amazing. such dunks, so kill

Top 5 RBs in Madden 15
ADP 98 OVR 97 SPD
LeSean McCoy 97 OVR 99 ELU
Jamaal Charles 97 OVR 98 SPD
Matt Forte 95 OVR 91 SPD
Beast Mode 95 OVR 99 TRK 99 SFA 97 CAR

Top 5 FBs in Madden 15
John Kuhn 93 OVR
Mike Tolbert 92 OVR
Marcel Reece 92 OVR (Wait isn't he a TE?)
Anthony Sherman 90 OVR
Jerome Felton 88 OVR

Top 5 RBs in Madden 15
ADP 98 OVR 97 SPD
LeSean McCoy 97 OVR 99 ELU
Jamaal Charles 97 OVR 98 SPD
Matt Forte 95 OVR 91 SPD
Beast Mode 95 OVR 99 TRK 99 SFA 97 CAR

Top 5 FBs in Madden 15
John Kuhn 93 OVR
Mike Tolbert 92 OVR
Marcel Reece 92 OVR (Wait isn't he a TE?)
Anthony Sherman 90 OVR
Jerome Felton 88 OVR

are you fucking serious? john kuhn is a 93 and redbeard isn't even in the top 5 list? donny is a fucking retard

The ratings, at least the top 5's, have seemed especially shitty this year.

the funniest thing is the RB ratings. i think they've done better recently making "power" backs more viable but i bet i could easily crack 2k yards with LMJ because he will have a high speed rating. i'm not sure how they can "fix" the running back problem because you as the human player will always control the RB's vision and moves but its just kind of crappy that a speed back can dominate despite all of his other crappy ratings

I'll be in for Dota on Saturday bros. wanted to get some more games in tonight but worked 10 hour day then got home and had to do pool maintenance and deal with an ant problem outside and make dinner. There's just no time!

I need to read that guide bc I was saving up for some weapon and crow or rors said I could buy the pieces to make that weapon separately but the 6.81 guide didn't say what to buy individually so I was confused

Top Bottom