• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

eznark

Banned
How does it work exactly? I've been interested for a while, but how does the day to day stuff go?

Every morning there is a new file, which advances the season a week. Right now we are on January 27th, 2028 and in the middle of free agency. It is a daily league though, so you need to keep up.

Although last year I had tons of technical issues and couldn't upload for most of the year and my team had it's best season in years.

Ferny

Alright, I created both the Auction and the FMT can't handle Auction drafts League.

It looks like the actual history is tied to a single commish which kind of stinks, but since Rors probably won't be around till after the season starts, it would have happened regardless.

We'll shoot for 12 people in each. If we can't get the full 12, we'll go down to 10 cause any less and that's baby territory.

If you're interested in joining one, or both leagues (DO IT, FMT) just reply letting me know.

Draft date and time can be decided later on.

Auction League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. Splat
  6. Pheenix
  7. FMT
  8. Livewire
  9. Brent
  10. Az

Regular League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. FMT
  6. Livewire

So Drizzer would be down for money league so that would make 11. We would just need one more. I could ask Luke or Trasher to see if they would be in. We could just keep the regular league free.

What's everyone thinking? $25?

Somnia

So Drizzer would be down for money league so that would make 11. We would just need one more. I could ask Luke or Trasher to see if they would be in. We could just keep the regular league free.

What's everyone thinking? $25?

I think $25 would be good for a first year try, if it goes well we can look into maybe $50 next year.

eznark

Banned
So yeah, this explains Dan. (A text, from his DAD)

Bt5IHLJCUAE8HZU.png:large

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There are a ton of video's out there with his dad from game informer. they are pretty great.

Edit: Im probably skipping the pay league. Ive been fucking awful at auction leagues. I can use that money on dota hats!

BigAT

I know exactly what I'm saying. It stinks.

A friend of mine has a crippling fear of mustard. I would never believe those Maury episodes with the weird phobias if it weren't for him. He will completely freak out if you throw even a sealed mustard packet at him that you get at ball games. One time in college I sprayed a bottle of mustard on him as revenge for something, he didn't speak to me for four months and I'd argue that even now years later our relationship isn't as strong as it was pre-Mustardgate.

Mustard sucks, and mayo only goes well with a few things

people got weird phobias. i don't get the cat and dog one especially for people who haven't been attacked. i have one mother who comes and freaks out and screams when my cat walks to her and starts rolling around on the ground

Rofl. We've been roasting game in grape juice and mustard for thousands of years. Very little food that delicious is that old. I grew up dipping my fries in mustard instead of that terrible tomato syrup every1 else grows up on. I love anything with a lot of vinegar though.

Ferny

There are a ton of video's out there with his dad from game informer. they are pretty great.

Edit: Im probably skipping the pay league. Ive been fucking awful at auction leagues. I can use that money on dota hats!

Then why the hell do you push for them so badly?

eznark

Banned
^ So you did it to punish everyone else?

Rofl. We've been roasting game in grape juice and mustard for thousands of years. Very little food that delicious is that old. I grew up dipping my fries in mustard instead of that terrible tomato syrup every1 else grows up on. I love anything with a lot of vinegar though.

Mustard can be good. Yellow mustard is fucking disgusting though.

whole grain mustard is great for cooking.

I was about to make a post in that thread but I thought twice about earning my first ban and clicked back.

But really, do we need to make that kind of fucking thread every year?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I should probably play All Pro football 2k8 and see how that holds up today.

Probably fucking awful

I should probably play All Pro football 2k8 and see how that holds up today.

Probably fucking awful

Every time one of those threads comes up I think the same thing and have the same feelings. I don't even remember why that game was bad, just that it was. I think the passing mechanics were awful.

Ranch is fucking disgusting

I'd rather lick my own ass

Every time one of those threads comes up I think the same thing and have the same feelings. I don't even remember why that game was bad, just that it was. I think the passing mechanics were awful.

I remember it would take like 3 seconds from the moment your pressed the receiver's button to the QB actually passing

Top Bottom