• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Ferny

Count me in for both

Added broham

Alright, I created both the Auction and the FMT can't handle Auction drafts League.

It looks like the actual history is tied to a single commish which kind of stinks, but since Rors probably won't be around till after the season starts, it would have happened regardless.

We'll shoot for 12 people in each. If we can't get the full 12, we'll go down to 10 cause any less and that's baby territory.

If you're interested in joining one, or both leagues (DO IT, FMT) just reply letting me know.

Draft date and time can be decided later on.

Auction League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. Splat
  6. Pheenix
  7. FMT
  8. Livewire
  9. Brent
  10. Az

Regular League
  1. Ferny
  2. CB
  3. Somnia
  4. Eznark
  5. FMT
  6. Livewire

Soka, Crow, Az, Brent, Nightz join up!

brentech

I'll play the bigger league. Never tried auction myself, but why not.

Going to start playing clockwork live. Having too much fun with him in bot games.

Oh, and from main Dota thread:
lsukELT.png

I guess I'll do the auction draft, though I worry about being in a no money league since people usually give up after 1 bad game when nothing's on the line.

I guess I'll do the auction draft, though I worry about being in a no money league since people usually give up after 1 bad game when nothing's on the line.

I was gonna say this, and yeah in all the leagues last year we had at least 2-3 in each league check out (I don't know if DM counts though)

I think we should have real money pools

I'd be willing to throw down 50 per person

Ferny

I was gonna say this, and yeah in all the leagues last year we had at least 2-3 in each league check out (I don't know if DM counts though)

I think we should have real money pools

I'd be willing to throw down 50 per person

2 people isn't all that bad when you think about it. Sometimes you just have no way of really coming back at all and I know that's pretty frustrating.

If people want to put some money on it, I wouldn't mind but everyone would have to be down for it.

2 people isn't all that bad when you think about it. Sometimes you just have no way of really coming back at all and I know that's pretty frustrating.

If people want to put some money on it, I wouldn't mind but everyone would have to be down for it.

I want people to keep trying to win though cause it's a bummer when there's "byes" late in the season when there could be an effort to not have those.

Getting 10th and 11th you can get some money back or something, I don't know

I didn't buy an XBone when the price was dropped by a hundred either. Just because I don't find value in something doesn't make me a poor!

I'll instead spend that money on an iPad so my son will shut his cake hole on long car rides.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, bit you are waiting on a price drop to buy something you want. I'm pretty sure that is the definition of poor. That and eating dirt.

ProTip: buy the head rest dvd players if your car doesn't have them. Problem with the ipad is that the kids can fuck with what is on the screen so your wife will constantly have to put the movie/show back on after the idiot hits the home button. And parental mode, while good, still requires your input to go to the next show or turn the volume down, etc.

Plus they are only $100 which will fit into your laughably meager budget that poor people have.

Ferny

I like how you even have a drug dealer car.

Funny you say that, when I worked for Lexus, we did have a very high amount of highly questionable Lexus owners that looked like drug dealers.

On the other hand, I once got invited to Stan Van Gundy's house and ate dinner with his family.

Was an interesting job.

eznark

Banned
Funny you say that, when I worked for Lexus, we did have a very high amount of highly questionable Lexus owners that looked like drug dealers.

On the other hand, I once got invited to Stan Van Gundy's house and ate dinner with his family.

Was an interesting job.

Was it covered in Wisconsin paraphernalia?

Ferny

Was it covered in Wisconsin paraphernalia?

Some Heat stuff, some stuff from his high school days, and then some of his dad's college stuff. Don't remember there being much else.

He had some really nice cars too, but always drove a very old ES300 model car. He also spoke to no one except for one his salesman buddies and myself because he was my account when he would bring his car for services. He would always bring a book and just read in the lobby.

Top Bottom