• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

slark players

I had a blast playing that fucker in inhouses the other day so I've been hitting the lab with him(bot matches)... how do you guys who are actually good with him build him? skill build and item build

I've been doing...

skill: 1 3 1 early game. max dark pact after pounce. max essence shift last

items: i go PMS -> treads -> S&Y -> skadi -> abyssal

help pls!

slark players

I had a blast playing that fucker in inhouses the other day so I've been hitting the lab with him(bot matches)... how do you guys who are actually good with him build him? skill build and item build

I've been doing...

help pls!

shadow blade is really good on him since it helps you initiate ganks.

Greg

tried Disruptor and it seemed like he'd be awesome (on a good team) with practice

then I tried Skywrath Mage and holy shit, that's what it's like to play a character that does damage!

TheCrow

can't i just run and jump on them?

Now you're gonna make AT post that gif again.
facepalm.gif

oh, and get a rapier on slark.

eznark

Banned
Updating Dawngate. Anyone else in this beta? Let's play the EA MOBA, I heard they are everyone's favorite publisher now!

Ferny

TF feels pretty damn good now on X1. That frame rate fix really helped. Also cool they are adding significant systems such as the black market to the game.

I've been in the dawngate beta for what seems like a year. I've never even bothered to install it.

I was cleaning up files on my computer the other night and found an installer for Strife from February. I never did install that one.

I also uninstalled HoN and Rise of the Immortals from my computer. I think I also uninstalled Infinite Crisis but I can't remember.

Donnie Moore is the worst

Top 5 FS
1. Jairus Byrd 96 OVR
2. Earl Thomas 95 OVR
3. Devin McCourty 94 OVR
4. Eric Weddle 94 OVR
5. Charles Woodson 86 OVR

Also that's a pretty massive drop between #4 and #5, I think it might be worst than the drop on TEs.

brentech

Donnie Moore is the worst

Top 5 FS
1. Jairus Byrd 96 OVR
2. Earl Thomas 95 OVR
3. Devin McCourty 94 OVR
4. Eric Weddle 94 OVR
5. Charles Woodson 86 OVR

Also that's a pretty massive drop between #4 and #5, I think it might be worst than the drop on TEs.

I feel like his shit this year is 10 fold worse than any previous. It's some really weird shit.

BigAT

slark players

I've been doing...

help pls!

I do the same skill build (Pounce first), for items I usually do PMS then Treads with Orb of Venom usually if things are going well in lane. After that I do Shadow Blade if I think I can get away with it. It's good for a lot of reasons besides setting up easy Pounces. The bonus damage on first hit (which you should actually initiate with, not Pounce!) should not be overlooked when it comes to bursting down an enemy support quickly. It's good for going on ganks when the enemy team has wards up and they think they're safe and it's another form of escape the enemy team has to account for. I haven't tried Blink on him personally, but I can see where it would be good. Right now Blink is basically good on every hero.

Following that is very situational depending on the game. BKB next if they have a ton of disable, Basher if you need interrupts, S&Y is always good, I've done early Skadi before. Orchid can be good in certain games if you really need a silence, say against heroes with easy escapes like QoP, Storm Spirit or Weaver.

I do the same skill build (Pounce first), for items I usually do PMS then Treads with Orb of Venom usually if things are going well in lane. After that I do Shadow Blade if I think I can get away with it. It's good for a lot of reasons besides setting up easy Pounces. The bonus damage on first hit (which you should actually initiate with, not Pounce!) should not be overlooked when it comes to bursting down an enemy support quickly. It's good for going on ganks when the enemy team has wards up and they think they're safe and it's another form of escape the enemy team has to account for. I haven't tried Blink on him personally, but I can see where it would be good. Right now Blink is basically good on every hero.

Following that is very situational depending on the game. BKB next if they have a ton of disable, Basher if you need interrupts, S&Y is always good, I've done early Skadi before. Orchid can be good in certain games if you really need a silence, say against heroes with easy escapes like QoP, Storm Spirit or Weaver.

Do you ever go drums on him?

With the SB do you first hit to break invis, then W then Q? that would prolly be enough burst to blow up a support yeah?

I think ill try both SB and blink in bot matches and see which one seems to fit better for me

BigAT

Do you ever go drums on him?

With the SB do you first hit to break invis, then W then Q? that would prolly be enough burst to blow up a support yeah?

I think ill try both SB and blink in bot matches and see which one seems to fit better for me

1. Not really. I don't think they're a terrible item on him in the least, but I think there are better ways to get tankier and you don't need the movespeed as much since you move much faster with your ult. Basically the money is probably better off being put towards S&Y IMO.

2. Pretty much. I sometimes delay hitting Q a second after Pounce. People can be slow to react so if you mash it immediately sometimes Dark Pact will go off before you actually get stunned/disabled.

BigAT

My dad gave me a box with a bunch of old shit of mine. Talk about a trip down memory lane.

t3dbFbT.jpg

Remember the Simpsons? They're back, in POG form!

wHOa5Tf.jpg

Kind of upsetting that Luigi had his own book.

3EkVznx.png

Still holds up today.

I have that Space Jam album as well and I remember in 5th grade I always brought that shit so the teacher could play it on the boombox while we 'read'

Top Bottom