• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

3EkVznx.png

Still holds up today.

The Quad City DJs Space Jam song remix with the midi music is the tits.

Yeah!

holy smokes i just had an intense random dota game. i was lich of course and doing what i do... not taking money away, just hanging out. well the other team took it to us early and they were actually in our base relatively fast. we had only destroyed ONE of their bottom towers to that point.

one thing leads to another, we played really good defense the rest of the game and rushed at the right time. then we ended up winning! my best dota game ever: 5 kills, 2 death, 19 assist. there were a couple times where i was the only guy back on defense and was able to buy some time by either killing them with the ult or scaring them off by using it so they had to back off for just a short enough time for my bros to get back

BigAT

holy smokes i just had an intense random dota game. i was lich of course and doing what i do... not taking money away, just hanging out. well the other team took it to us early and they were actually in our base relatively fast. we had only destroyed ONE of their bottom towers to that point.

one thing leads to another, we played really good defense the rest of the game and rushed at the right time. then we ended up winning! my best dota game ever: 5 kills, 2 death, 19 assist. there were a couple times where i was the only guy back on defense and was able to buy some time by either killing them with the ult or scaring them off by using it so they had to back off for just a short enough time for my bros to get back

requiem-for-a-dream-o.gif

cdyhybrid

Did you buy wards?

eznark

Banned
frenchmovietheme: i picked up some weapon on the ground after i killed a guy in that dota match
frenchmovietheme: what is that about?
eznark: divine rapier?
frenchmovietheme: yeah
eznark: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
frenchmovietheme: is that an in-game bonus thing?

amazing

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

They grow up so fast

Now you just need to make your profile public so we can publicly mock your item choices.

i will do that in a bit

one thing you would mock if you saw the match is that we were in their base, me and this other dude, and i saw like 3 of their guys coming at us and i had gotten hit with the snipers ult so my energy was half. then i quickly used the mek thing so it could replenish my health/keep me alive for a bit and almost as soon as i did that all 3 guys were already dead from my teammate and another teammate who came over. so it was kind of a waste

eznark

Banned
i will do that in a bit

one thing you would mock if you saw the match is that we were in their base, me and this other dude, and i saw like 3 of their guys coming at us and i had gotten hit with the snipers ult so my energy was half. then i quickly used the mek thing so it could replenish my health/keep me alive for a bit and almost as soon as i did that all 3 guys were already dead from my teammate and another teammate who came over. so it was kind of a waste

You bought wards and claim you placed them properly, you bought a mek AND used it!

Time to start playing new heroes.

Ferny

i will do that in a bit

Look out for yourself, man! Dota is a hard-nosed place full of carry chens and supports who go mid and steal all the farm.

BigAT

Look out for yourself, man! Dota is a hard-nosed place full of carry chens and supports who go mid and steal all the farm.

Fuck Grave, that guy is the worst. These are actual, real Gravestorm Chen matches from back in the day.

qVHyUY3.jpg

And he didn't level up the skill to get jungle creeps.

Nightz

xehjaSL.gif

BigAT

Holy cow, they aren't messing around with trying to prevent people from streaming and publishing videos of the alpha. Your username, an identification number and "ALPHA" are plastered all over every single screen.

Also, it runs like complete garbage on my computer, even on the lowest settings. I have an older PC, but I still have been able to run virtually any game at 1920x1080.

Holy cow, they aren't messing around with trying to prevent people from streaming and publishing videos of the alpha. Your username, an identification number and "ALPHA" are plastered all over every single screen.

Also, it runs like complete garbage on my computer, even on the lowest settings. I have an older PC, but I still have been able to run virtually any game at 1920x1080.

Runs smooth as butter on my PC.

brentech

Did a 30mi ride today.

XKmdxxtl.jpg

Somewhere around 26-27 miles, I hit massive ass hill that started at a ridiculous grade. For a little bit, I didn't think I was making it. I feel dead inside. So the next 2-3 miles really wrecked my avg speed. I was recovering for quite a while there.

crazy.gif

Wow. Donny Moore has completely lost it:

Top 5 SS
1. Kam Chancellor 93 OVR
2. TROY OLD AS DIRT POLAMALU 93 OVR
3. TJ Ward 91 OVR
4. Eric Berry 90 OVR
5. Reshad Jones 89 OVR

McNei1y

Well fuck. The position at the job (at my old job) that I've been wanting has just opened up and they called me today to tell me to apply; however, I just got a new job like three weeks ago. Anyone ever been in a situation like this?

It's pretty much my dream job for now.

Top Bottom