• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Offseason Thread: There's a terror in knowing what this thread is about

Hey guys, thanks for the advice yesterday. You're helping me come to a conclusion on what should be done. I'll definitely apply and see what happens from there.

Eznark, thanks for the invite to dota (as usual) but I was out for dinner then drinking for my birthday last night (today's my birthday cool!). I'm not doing anything exciting except more drinking tonight (and chipotle) so I'd be down for some dota during the day today!

I agree with crow and AT about the expectations of drama in The Last of Us. But aside from the whole "expecting the worst outcome" feeling while playing it, the story really hit me. I fucking loved that game.

Happy birthday brah!

Hey guys, thanks for the advice yesterday. You're helping me come to a conclusion on what should be done. I'll definitely apply and see what happens from there.

Eznark, thanks for the invite to dota (as usual) but I was out for dinner then drinking for my birthday last night (today's my birthday cool!). I'm not doing anything exciting except more drinking tonight (and chipotle) so I'd be down for some dota during the day today!

I agree with crow and AT about the expectations of drama in The Last of Us. But aside from the whole "expecting the worst outcome" feeling while playing it, the story really hit me. I fucking loved that game.

I had Chipotle last night and then I drank chocolate milk at like 2 in the morning so I could keep playing DOTA with FMT

Horrible idea (The food that is)

This rektreational is amazing. Every player on one team has less that 300 GPM.

Chocolate milk keeps you awake?

I needed anything sweet and that had any trace of sugar

Got nothing else and didn't feel like eating smores pop tarts at 2:30 in the morning

BigAT

Happy birthday. I will have an unfortunate amount to drink tonight in your honor.

Woooooooooooooooow. Drizz Robertson is gone. Over 3 seasons and less than a month from finishing as the season MVP and Drizz Robertson suddenly disappears from the 2k files. Time to trade this garbage in.

Nvm....... It's back.

eznark

Banned
Xbone getting Sunday ticket integration. If it's cool I may finally jump in. No extra cost for existing subscribers like me!

McNei1y

Thanks for the birthday wishes yall. You're the best!

Happy birthday. I will have an unfortunate amount to drink tonight in your honor.

High five. I took shots at our pregame out of TMNT shot glasses. Obviously I had Donatello cause he's the best. It reminded me of madden gaf though. Good times.

Ferny

I love how Bob's job has moved on from shitting on the Xbox 1 to shitting on a game which he doesn't even play.

Mrbob

I love how Bob's job has moved on from shitting on the Xbox 1 to shitting on a game which he doesn't even play.

I only play quality titles like...

101544b.jpg

Or

102221brp.jpg

Which game are you getting me? Perhaps we can put it to a MaddenGaf vote to decide!

Somnia

I only play quality titles like...

101544b.jpg

Or

102221brp.jpg

Which game are you getting me? Perhaps we can put it to a MaddenGaf vote to decide!

You'll own both those games by years end. He has till the end of the year for XB1 to pull ahead in the US (isn't happening) so you may want to pick and early 2015 title.

You'll own both those games by years end. He has till the end of the year for XB1 to pull ahead in the US (isn't happening) so you may want to pick and early 2015 title.

You think it'll make up a 3 million unit deficit in 4 months? It has barely sold 3 million since it was released.

Mrbob

700K isn't being overcome either. Ferny knows he lost. Soon he'll owe me a second game if he drags this out through the end of the year.

You think it'll make up a 3 million unit deficit in 4 months? It has barely sold 3 million since it was released.

Our bet is for USA only. The battle worldwide was done at launch.

short of a manufacturing disaster at sony i just don't see how xbone could possibly catch ps4 by the end of the year. the one and only chance xbone has is killer instinct season 2, which will obviously be incredible

greg and i played a random dota match. i didn't do so hot. 5 kill, 8 death, 13 assists but a good deal of those deaths were foolish on my part. my problem is we'll we in the middle of a scrum, 4 on 4 or whatever and i'm fighting, then the next minute my buddies are dead/gone and i'm left to be ravaged. fucking sniper guy got me with his ult about 5 times

brentech

NztXaPJ.png

Splat bot doing work. Adds an extra twist to the game which is pretty fun, but I also think it makes Splat focus more to prove his concept. So fun.

highfive.gif

BigAT

Dem graphs.

UchRAUu.jpg

You guys lost to a team that ran a trilane that had two carries with no stuns fighting each other for last hits. 62 minute game, no Mek.

Top Bottom