• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Rookies Season 1 Official Thread: CFL, Watch Out!

Rorschach

Ok looks like Wellie has been caught by the halo bug and I can't blame him ;)

So I can play any time. Just message me, ChrisJames. AIM = hawakubo

Birdman02

DCX said:
.....can't help to shake my head at the joke of a game...

DCX

GG man. Your AI definitely had a couple wtf moments, and I'm not really sure how Banta-Cain made that last INT without even lifting his arms.

Rorschach

Wellington said:
Oh yes! The Pack show is revitalized!

Man Brett Farve is a BEAST. Night and day difference between Eli and Favre.
GG. Wow the receiving corps...it's like I'm back in Oakland. Man, those ints...I started playing stupid. And I shouldn't have played running d all day against Pack town lol

That fumble to start out the game was just...I didn't even wanna play after that. :p

Birdman02

Big Zep said:
Ok i'm in....assign me brotha.

You, sir, are now the owner of the Indy Colts!!

EDIT: Ando, you're next on my schedule. Wanna run one night this weekend? I'll be working most of the day Saturday and Sunday, but evenings should still be open. Fiscal year end is one of the times I really hate being an accountant! :(

Rorschach, sorry I wasn't around earlier. I don't see you on AIM or XBL, but I can play now or anytime within the next hour and a half or else we'll have to play tomorrow evening.

yacobod

Banned
took a while to get rolling but GG Zep

was nice to finally get a game in

i really threw some grossman like ints that killed me in that game

Zep

Banned
yea man gg...you gotta call those fair catches:lol

Drey! You're up. This game will be special...you gave me my first GAF win!

AirBrian

Wellington said:
Oh yes! The Pack show is revitalized!

Man Brett Farve is a BEAST. Night and day difference between Eli and Favre.
Are you going to be around this weekend for our Week 2 game?

Also, DCX, when do you want to roll?

AirBrian

I just hope they don't do a roster updated before our game or Farverah will put up like 800 yards on my 7th round, 4th string passing defense. :(

Rorschach

ChrisJames said:
Rorschach, sorry I wasn't around earlier. I don't see you on AIM or XBL, but I can play now or anytime within the next hour and a half or else we'll have to play tomorrow evening.
Ack left early last night. Like exactly at 10pm. -_- Let me know what time you can play today.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AirBrian said:
I just hope they don't do a roster updated before our game or Farverah will put up like 800 yards on my 7th round, 4th string passing defense. :(
What times are you around this weekend? My schedule is spotty but I will try to work with you? You around tonight at all? Say from 6 on?

Rorschach said:
Ack left early last night. Like exactly at 10pm. -_- Let me know what time you can play today.

I probably won't be able to play until around 11-12 Eastern. I'll look for you on AIM/XBL when I can go.

AirBrian

Wellington said:
What times are you around this weekend? My schedule is spotty but I will try to work with you? You around tonight at all? Say from 6 on?
Tonight should be good, but it probably won't be until around 9 PM.

This weekend is pretty open for me except that I need to go into the office for a few hours at some point this weekend (fiscal year-end, yuck!). If tonight doesn't work, just let me know what's open for you on Saturday and Sunday.

LJ11

Smokeybones, I won't be able to play today. Some stuff came up and I can't put it off. I'll probably be able to get it in tomorrow.

Wellington said:
Alright I just myseriously woke up from my slumber. If anyone has to play the packers I am here. AIM is Insecurekillah

I can play now if you're around, but you're probably back to sleep since you're not on AIM.

GG Rorschach. Adrian Peterson was injured, what, 4 times during the game? :lol Anyways, I just couldn't get many sustained drives going on offense and whenever I did Kitna made sure to throw an INT. Also, you had a lot of clutch 3rd down plays and I just couldn't stop your running game.

Rorschach

GG. It wasn't just Peterson. All my backs were injured. :lol Even my 4th string got to play a down. Not only that, but on defense, my players were dropping left and right. Lions are made of steel or something. I can't believe my FB fumbled with cover ball pressed down. :|

It's weird having 1 good back let alone 2 in this game + a decent running oline. So used to the Raiders. :p Still no WR presence, but whatchagonnado? :\

[edit] Does bonsevan still exist?

AirBrian

GG, Wellie. Your play-calling was outstanding. :( I would get you to 3rd and long and somehow your old man would manage to find a hole in the D for the pass. You were friggin' 8/12 on 3rd downs. :lol Then later in the game when I would protect against the outside run and you ran it up the middle, and when I protected against the middle you ran it outside.

Once again I can't find any rhythm on offense.

DCX

DCX
AirBrian said:
GG, Wellie. Your play-calling was outstanding. :( I would get you to 3rd and long and somehow your old man would manage to find a hole in the D for the pass. You were friggin' 8/12 on 3rd downs. :lol Then later in the game when I would protect against the outside run and you ran it up the middle, and when I protected against the middle you ran it outside.

Tonight Air Brian! After 9pm

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
AirBrian said:

Just all about good audibles, really. You can set them offline and they carry into online play.

AirBrian

Good game, DCX. The TrainRex cost me that one. I'm so pissed too because that one (and only) INT by Griese was completely my fault. I led the ball way too much...as in right to your player. My guy looked open if I just passed the ball. Oh, well. The more important thing is Griese looked good and there's a QB change in Chicago! Suck it, Lovie! :D

Birdman02

Ando, sorry about that! I got a disc read error, but where'd you go?

EDIT: Wellington and GCQuinton, I had better luck getting in touch with Variance via PM, so you might try that.

Ando, want to play our week 6 game tonight? I'll be able to play in ~40 minutes.

I don't like being 0-5, 0-6 sounds much more dignified.

Top Bottom