• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

Gunstar77

GAF Madden 2006 Season 1 NFC Champ
Mrbob said:
Me and coldblooded cannot connect at all? :(

Thank you EA and your shitty net code.

Make sure you both have the Weapons feature on. AZ Greg and I could not connect either because he had the Weapons feature off & I had it on. Once we both had it on, everything was fine. Also, if you are playing behind a router to set your 360's IP address in the DMZ of your router. DMZ opens all ports.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Gunstar77 said:
Make sure you both have the Weapons feature on. AZ Greg and I could not connect either because he had the Weapons feature off & I had it on. Once we both had it on, everything was fine. Also, if you are playing behind a router to set your 360's IP address in the DMZ of your router. DMZ opens all ports.

I have my DMZ set. and weapons are on too.

daw840

I don't know if this matters, but I have not been able to connect to another person all night. It just shows there name, but no team select or anything, then they eventually leave. I tried creating a match and going to a quick match about 20 times.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Livewire I cant play today.

I was at the hospital all night,my father had a huge blockage of the major artery in his heart,dont want to go into any further details,but it was life threatning.

I have to go back the hospital,he's going to be fine *thank god*,but I'm most likely not going to be free for a league game for a couple of days.Mentally I'm just not into playing right now.

If you do see my name logged on or something it might be my brother playing as he's staying with me and he plays games and shit to ease his mind.

ttyl

LiveWire

Matrix said:
Livewire I cant play today.

I was at the hospital all night,my father had a huge blockage of the major artery in his heart,dont want to go into any further details,but it was life threatning.

I have to go back the hospital,he's going to be fine *thank god*,but I'm most likely not going to be free for a league game for a couple of days.Mentally I'm just not into playing right now.

If you do see my name logged on or something it might be my brother playing as he's staying with me and he plays games and shit to ease his mind.

ttyl

:( Very sorry to hear that. Don't worry about the game we can make it up later. I will also be scarcely available for the remainder of the week so I'll move on to week 6 next week and we'll come back to 5 whenever you're ready.

Glad to hear your dad will be OK though, spend some time with him and celebrate the Texans going 1 (and maybe 2?) and 0! :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Thanks man,I appreciate the well wishes.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hope your Dad pulls through 100%. Spend as much time with him as you can, he's the only one you got. THE ARCHITECT DEMANDS IT!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Yeah take care Matrix. Do what you need you do.

Anyone know why my kick returns stats didn't update after my last game? I have 2 kick return TDs now. It's my shining moment stat so I want credit. :p

SickBoy

Lonestar, Jube3, I'm back at work, and my schedule basically means I'm home around 10 PT. It's a little hard to work with because traditionally I've had sort of random days off, but at my new job, for the time being, I'm working straight M-F. Thursdays I might be able to have a slightly earlier start, and Saturday morning/early afternoon I'm also available.

Let me know what times/days work for you and I'll try to accommodate. I'm also available in the late morning/early afternoons most weekdays, as long as I get a bit of notice.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Hmm, 10 PT, 12 CT. We can TRYYYY, but not too much later. Is it 10 pm when you leave work? So, like 10:30 to get home? Saturday should be open though.

Ror, could you put Jason Babin on the Seahawks, and put Michael Boulware on the Texans? Traded players.

Dear League,

To rekindle my once unshakable confidence, I'm going to channel the spirit of fellow underacheiving Michigan star Micheal Hart and guarantee that I will win this week. This is as certain as a Mirko Cro Cop fight...oh wait... :(

Sincerely,

Shawnwhann

SickBoy

Lonestar said:
Hmm, 10 PT, 12 CT. We can TRYYYY, but not too much later. Is it 10 pm when you leave work? So, like 10:30 to get home? Saturday should be open though.

Ror, could you put Jason Babin on the Seahawks, and put Michael Boulware on the Texans? Traded players.

No, 10 is when I get home. Let me know if there's a better night. I'll be home a little on the early side the next two nights (like just before 10, so I'll try to check this thread as soon as I get in). Won't do wonders for relations with the wife, but games must be played! :)

Matrix

Thanks for all the well wishes,it means a lot.

So far he's doing better,have to watch him for a few days.

Hopefully eveything will continue to go well and I can go back to my nightly routine of getting my butt kicked in Madden.

DMczaf

Who ever plays Matrix next and doesn't let him win will be a heartless bastard and hates people and life.

...oh, hey DJ Demon.

Matrix

:lol

Dm does have a point.

DCX

DCX
Matrix, i hope everything gets better. Our prayers are with you ands your family. Take you time, i'm sure things will be ok.

DCX

Striker

Big Zep,

Hey I got your screen name from FMT for aim.

My name on there is Toth029 and my GT is Striker029.

So when you wanna play, either post here or give me a shout to one of those names :)

daw840

AARRRRRGGHHHHHHHH.........FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK........I GOT THE RROD.....I may have to find an alternate method of playing these games, I am shipping it off myself tomorrow morning and Microsoft has said that it will be 20-30 day turnaround after they get it. I am either overnighting it or 2-day shipping tomorrow to avoid the extra 2 weeks for them to ship me a box, and me to use their shitty slow shipping that they pay for back to them. So, anyone who is playing me over the next few weeks we will see what happens.

daw840 said:
AARRRRRGGHHHHHHHH.........FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK........I GOT THE RROD.....I may have to find an alternate method of playing these games, I am shipping it off myself tomorrow morning and Microsoft has said that it will be 20-30 day turnaround after they get it. I am either overnighting it or 2-day shipping tomorrow to avoid the extra 2 weeks for them to ship me a box, and me to use their shitty slow shipping that they pay for back to them. So, anyone who is playing me over the next few weeks we will see what happens.

That should save you a good amount of time. I happened to be sent two boxes the first time it got rrod'd so I had one around when it broke this time. I think they said that they would still send me a coffin, so I'll have a backup again.

LiveWire

DMczaf said:
Who ever plays Matrix next and doesn't let him win will be a heartless bastard and hates people and life.

...oh, hey DJ Demon.

Ha, I can't even buy a win at this point. Even if Madden's BS INTs and fumbles were fixed, it appears the Dolphins can't do shit on offense in the real NFL...so, yeah. :(

BTW the fact that I'm #2 in the league in rushing yards with Ronnie Brown is appalling, you all should be ashamed (who the fuck is controlling LT? Gore? Jackson?)

Ramirez

Lonestar, I'll be around all night, just drop me a line on AIM or a PM here and I'll respond accordingly. :p Hopefully we can connect! :(

Matrix

Thanks DCX and Bob.

lolz, daw is probably going to play his games on my 360 at my place. now people will say "pffft, there is no daw! it's fmt trying to improve his chances of winning!"

and you would be right

Zep

Banned
damn, i cant believe you believed it! lets recap!

jAck Me 007 (9:59:05 PM): hello?
Toth029 (9:59:14 PM): hey? this big zep?
jAck Me 007 (10:00:01 PM): no...this is coldblooded
Toth029 (10:00:13 PM): that asshole fmt lied
jAck Me 007 (10:00:18 PM): really?
Toth029 (10:00:25 PM): said big zep was this name
Toth029 (10:00:28 PM): sry
jAck Me 007 (10:00:33 PM): BigZep's AIM is cockluv69
Toth029 (10:00:54 PM): that's what he said first, then I said "are you serious?" he said no, then said jackme007
Toth029 (10:01:03 PM): it is really cockluv69?
jAck Me 007 (10:01:12 PM): yep...
Toth029 (10:01:15 PM): ok
jAck Me 007 (10:01:17 PM): weird huh?
Toth029 (10:01:27 PM): typical Niner fan

:)

Top Bottom