• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Madden Season 10 Official Thread: I want you back for good!

DMczaf

I was challenging those fumbles out of anger. Sure they weren't even close to being overturned, but I didn't care.

It became a fumbling extravaganza in the 2nd half.

Rorschach

Wtf no Raiders in POTW!? This shall not stand!

[edit] OMG I hate you FMT...now that chevy song is stuck in my head and it's not even sunday. I hate you!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Konex,I'll be free to play our week 6 game tonight anytime past 10 pm eastern time.

Not sure where DJ Demon is so i'm skipping my week 5 game for now.

Rorschach

Jube3 said:
You made Daw pick you didnt you! This is unfair no ones gonna pick the pats given our current media treatment /outraged :lol
I voted for him...though I didn't see the giants were there too...

And I already knew about the Pats being cheaters. Tuck rule my ass! *shakes fist*

[edit]Bluemax: I'll be back in the afternoon if you want to play today.

AZ Greg when are you available? Also good job with the rankings again FMT. That picture had me cracking up. Any chance u think we can trade him back to SF?

Slo

MrBob, this weekend probably isn't going to work, I'm busy most of today, going out tonight, and tommorrow is my anniversary, or so I"m told.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fifty said:
Malley, I know you're 1-3, but can you try and win this week against Konex? I'd really appreciate it. Remember when you used to be a champ?! Don't make me get all Apollo Creed and start running alongside you on the shores of Jersey.

rocky33.jpg

:lol :lol :lol :lol Why am i just seeing this... I was on the beach this morning jogging, so it makes it even more hilarious...

anyone want a practice game let me know... i only play my league games so that can explain it all

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Sweet, one week from Halo 3 and now my 360 has locked up twice.

Anyone experience the same thing? The screen just stops and lines develop vertically. What can I do to keep this thing from fucking up...

daw840

Wellington said:

Anyone experience the same thing? The screen just stops and lines develop vertically. What can I do to keep this thing from fucking up...

Uh Oh....that's what mine started doing about 2 days before I got the RROD. Hate to shit in your soup, but that's a bad sign.

Wellington said:

call for the coffin now just in case, since it takes a while to get there.

SickBoy

GG Malley... pretty even all around. I think I got a little lucky on a couple of key receptions.

Also, my apologies: I shouldn't have accepted that (BS) fair catch interference penalty. I'd feel worse, but it was followed by futility and I think I wound up around where the punt was downed.

I really hate the D that seems to be bringing me success. Actually, I'll rephrase that. I don't hate it, but I don't think it should be this effective, and I would never call that kind of defensive game outside of a videogame.

EDIT: Also, you look short a couple of categories on your QB numbers. Do you need me to pass those along?

Andokuky

Banned
Wow Luke, I guess 21-7 isn't enough for you eh? I finally get a touchdown, fail the onside kick, have one time out left with 18 seconds left in the game and this prick comes out and tries a play action bomb on first down, completes a play action pass on 2nd down, calls a time out and kicks a field goal. Thanks for not running the score up.

On top of the ridiculous amount of blitzing and 90% of your passes being of the play action variety, that's just one more reason to hope I never have to play you again.

LukeSmith

Andokuky said:
Wow Luke, I guess 21-7 isn't enough for you eh? I finally get a touchdown, fail the onside kick, have one time out left with 18 seconds left in the game and this prick comes out and tries a play action bomb on first down, completes a play action pass on 2nd down, calls a time out and kicks a field goal. Thanks for not running the score up.

On top of the ridiculous amount of blitzing and 90% of your passes being of the play action variety, that's just one more reason to hope I never have to play you again.

Nope, your garbage time touchdown and desperate prayer onside kick put me in fine field position. And I KNEW you'd come here and whine.

Thanks for entering Game Stats.

Travis Henry: 2 carries, 8 yards.

Durr why wouldn't I blitz all you do is throw.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Travis Henry: 2 carries, 8 yards.

Durr why wouldn't I blitz all you do is throw."

:lol

Andokuky

Banned
LukeSmith said:
Nope, your garbage time touchdown and desperate prayer onside kick put me in fine field position. And I KNEW you'd come here and whine.

Thanks for entering Game Stats.

Travis Henry: 2 carries, 8 yards.

Durr why wouldn't I blitz all you do is throw.

Onside kicks are what teams do when they are down 21-7 with less than half a minute left. What made you KNOW I was going to come here and say something? Maybe the message I sent on XBL after your second PA pass play asking wtf you were doing? Bullshit move plain and simple.

I rushed two times with Henry because I was down 14-0 rather quickly. 1st play of the game = bullshit PA TD bomb. My first drive = 3rd and 1 I hit Young out of the backfield wide open and he drops it so I have to punt. Before I had a chance to do anything again on offense I was down 14-0.

I don't really care about of the crap that happened during the game, but the last 20 seconds were pure pickup game lobby crap no matter what excuses you want to pull out of your ass for it. "bububub i was in prime field position!!" Yea, after you completed a PA pass on 2nd and 10 that moved you up 20 yards.

LukeSmith

Andokuky said:
Onside kicks are what teams do when they are down 21-7 with less than half a minute left. What made you KNOW I was going to come here and say something?

Cause mad dudes from the league said you were a whiny kid and would cry no matter what.

:lol What's bullshit about Play Action on the first play of the game? Do explain that to me.

Andokuky

Banned
LukeSmith said:
Cause mad dudes from the league said you were a whiny kid and would cry no matter what.

:lol What's bullshit about Play Action on the first play of the game? Do explain that to me.

It's bullshit because Dre Bly stops and waits for the ball to drop then instead of getting the easy interception he backpedals 5 yards and lets Wayne run right i front of him for the catch and touchdown. Didn't say anything was wrong with the playcall.

If you hadn't been a bitch at the end of the game I wouldn't have said anything, regardless of what other bitches in this league want to say. I think I'm 3-2 now and I don't exactly remember any beef with my other loss.

guys lets not run up the score. if you're waxing someone just run the ball a few times, let the clock run out and be done with it. no need to develop bad blood over some foolish garbage time points :D

LukeSmith

FrenchMovieTheme said:
guys lets not run up the score. if you're waxing someone just run the ball a few times, let the clock run out and be done with it. no need to develop bad blood over some foolish garbage time points :D

Eh he wasn't going to come back down 21 in the last minute, he should've just taken a knee on his last drive then, those were garbage time points, too! ;)

Andokuky

Banned
LukeSmith said:
Eh he wasn't going to come back down 21 in the last minute, he should've just taken a knee on his last drive then, those were garbage time points, too! ;)

Thanks for more entertainment with the dumbest comment I have ever seen :D

Didn't stop you from trying to play defense either.

Slo

To be fair, it's not really reasonable to expect luke to run the clock out with a scrub like Addai back there.

86 rating lolz

Fifty

How I wish we could do trades! I could reunite Travis Henry with the Titans. I could use a newthird string running back. Since I have no passing game whatsoever, trading away Eric Moulds or David "The Gift that keeps on" Givens would be a manageable loss.

Top Bottom